When did AF return after your MC?

mom22boys

Reaction score
Today it has been 5 weeks since my MC. There is no sign of AF coming. I went and bought a HPT, thinking that maybe there was still hormones from the pregnancy still in my body and it came up negative. My Dr said to call if AF had not came back after 6 weeks, but when do I start counting weeks? Is it from when I actually lost the baby or when the bleeding stopped? UGH I wish AF would just show up so I can get on with this!!!

Hi im very sorry about ur loss.. I know how frustrating it is waitin for af to come after a m/c. I got mine 5weeks after, I had no sign & i was so stressed. I had all plans on going to the doctor to see if he could speed things along but i got them the next day! they say btween 4 to 6 weeks..

Hope af comes soon for u!! :flower:

Hi im very sorry about ur loss.. I know how frustrating it is waitin for af to come after a m/c. I got mine 5weeks after, I had no sign & i was so stressed. I had all plans on going to the doctor to see if he could speed things along but i got them the next day! they say btween 4 to 6 weeks..

Hope af comes soon for u!! :flower:

Thanks! I figured as soon as I called the Dr she would show up. LOL maybe I will wake up and she will be here!

Hopefully she will haha! Its the one time u ever wanna get af!

Mine took almost 6 weeks and it hit me with NO signs. Normally I have cramping/moodiness but I didn't have any of that. One day I just woke up and AF was here. Now I think I'm on my last day of it. It lasted about 2 days longer than my usual AF.

I've just got my 1st AF after m/c at 5 weeks and I was 2 weeks late.I used to get the worst cramps days before, so moody and irritable, chocolate and ice cream cravings and my boobs used to ache like mad and felt really heavy but not now it seems. I got my 1st AF yesterday and I had no clue it was coming, the flow seems pretty much the same though so hopefully it won't last any longer than normally which is 4/5 days.

Sorry for your loss xx

I got my 1st AF 5 weeks after my loss. I had no sign of her at all and I usually get the worst cramps. I was super stressed and went and bought a HPT to see if that was the problem. 2 days after I tested she showed her face. The flow was about normal but the cramps and pain were not. It was a nightmare and I ended up using some of the pain killers I had from when I got my D&C. Best of luck to you hun and I'm sure she will come around soon.

Weirdly mine came right on time 28 days after start of m/c. It was different to normal though, much heavier but only lasted 3 days... Odd!

mine too was 28 days after d&c. There was none of the usual warning signs it was on its way. Try & relax it will soon be here. I was told it could take about 6 weeks

Mine took 5 weeks 5 days to come back after my d&c. The next cups was 32 days and we caught the egg this cycle. The wait for the first AF is the worst but i wouldn't get too worried until 6 weeks goes by..then maybe chat with your doctor about it. They say it can take up to 8 weeks to come back depending on how high your hormones were at the time of your loss. My hcg was at 27,000. So sorry for your loss and good luck! :)

Mine took around 8 weeks from the time MC started. I was getting very impatient! I started having cramps, and even had the pinching I felt when pregnant then period came a week later. It was heavy the first day but now is very light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->