When did bump drop?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks now and noticed that bump was low last week. Just curious when your bump dropped, does it have anything to do with when labor will start?

I crazily have so many things next month that I need to do and am hoping baby stays in at least 38 weeks..My first son was born the day before his due date so I'm hoping this one is on my side too! We've even started using condoms to avoid softening my cervix..I brought them home and my fiance said "uhh, I think it's a little late":haha:

I think it depends on what baby number it is too. I was told that your first usually drops early and then the next babies sometimes don't drop until you are actually in labour but that doesn't help you. I dropped at around 34 weeks with my first and am 35 weeks now with my second and still haven't dropped. Must just depend on each individual I think. I think you can drop early sometimes but baby not come early so hopefully you have a few more weeks yet!! Im hoping for 38 weeks at least too!!

My bump noticeable dropped around 33/34 weeks but bubs hasn't engaged yet he's still 'free' so it could be the same with you where bubs has dropped and is slowly starting to engaged but hasn't yet. I have another appointment next week so will be interesting to see how quickly or slowly he starts engaging

X

My midwife told me my bub had dropped low into my pelvis at my 28 week appointment and gradually since then my bump has changed to look very low. At my 31 week appointment she said bub's head is very snug in my pelvis and she won't be moving out of that position again! I'm also now 34 weeks - as you know :) - and my bump is very low with bub putting lots of pressure on my pelvis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->