when did everyone feel their baby move?

neady

Reaction score
im so xcited to feel it =), wen did u feel baby move for the first time and what does it feel like? x

i felt my baby move and kick at around 18-19 weeks when i was on holiday in greece. i remember i was swimming one day and i thought i felt like vibrations in my stomach but i didnt know if it was a kick or gas bubbles haha, then that night in bed he was going crazy and it was so weird, yet so amazing. they were strong but sometimes i couldnt feel them that much but as hes grown bigger i feel them alot now but not as strong because i think hes running out of room haha. it is an amazing feeling (even though quite sore sometimes) but its still great. you'll definatly know the difference between kicking and gas bubbles haha. how far along are you? :) x x

i think it felt like a fish flipping about in my tummy... and then that was it for agesssssss!!

...now its like someone is actually beating the hell out of my insides... its a pain in the arse!!!

xxx

i was 15weeks, was in bed one morning and could feel strange popping feeling. x

I was about 14 nearly 15 weeks, not strong but like a weird sensation very low down. Still waiting for the big kicks and stuff i cant wait xx

It started when I was about 15-16 weeks, started as a swishing feeling like she was turning over in my belly then at about 18+ it felt like a popping and now from about 20weeks til now (22wks) She's been kicking the shit outta me!!! Its weird though cause I can feel it really strong inside but she kicks really low so my OH can't really feel it yet, only faintly! Either that or she just don't like daddy :p cause whenever I say to OH "quick quick!!!" she stops :rofl: woman after my own heart :') xX

my baby kicked me at 18+5 and hasnt stopped since lol.didnt feel anything else just big kicks lol. it feels like when u get that twitch in your eye coz your really tired but inside and harder if that makes sense lol.:blush:

Mine was at around 16 weeks but it was just flutters. Then about 2 weeks ago i'd just had a HUGE argument with OH and i was laying in bed sulking, then i put my hand on my belly and (YES it's embaressing lol) said "kick me" and he did! I was like... :D :D :D omg! Smiling for ages. I'll never forget that.

x

Lol yes! I'm so happy, i really wanted a boy. But i can't spread it everywhere on here because my best friend comes on & she's pregnant as well. We said we wouldn't see/speak to eachother until she knows the sex of hers so we can swap news at the same time! Lol xxx

hahaha was gonna say I thought you was keeping it a secret :p nothing gets past me though lady ;) !!! Awww congrats =) soo glad thats what you wanted! I really wanted a girl and I got her! Soooo please =D!!

Wooooo :happydance:

xxXxx

I was 12 - 13 weeks when i first felt baby kick, it was like a little bubble popping ripple all across my little bump :) it is amazing and they are getting stronger everyday :) Although Ed could only start to feel the kicks at about 17 weeks :)

Zoe xoxo

13 weeks, it felt like a little butterfly fluttering its wings :)

i was about 16 weeks when i felt her move for the first time and it felt like when u get a weird throbbing twitch underneath ur eye lol but inside ur belly!! now it feels like someones break dancing inside of me cuz shes running outa room so when she does move she seems to turn over completely lol and i quite often see a little bum or head pop out! lol x

I Felt My daughter Kick at around 18 weeks . and she never stoped. its was like a butterfly the first time i felt it . felt soo weird

idkk, but I can't wait to feel mine move...i have a while to go though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->