When did I "O"??? HELP!!

MrsChaffin

Cautiously Pregnant w/#1!
Reaction score
Ok ladies, lets see if anyone can help me. I have been on birth control pills for 8 years, and stopped taking them at the end of my cycle in April. My CD1 was April 8th, and I have not had a period since then. I have started charting my BBT and taking an OPK since the beginning of May when AF didn't come. My DH and I are TTC, so I wanted to know if I was Oing at all since I obviously didn't last month. Well I got a positive OPK on May 15th, 16th and 17th - I had a dip in temp on the 14th, and I got a small rise in temp the morning of the 17th, and then a substantial rise in temp this morning. Can someone look at my chart and tell me when they think I O'd (16th or 17th or ??). I think I did O based on the positive OPK's and a substantial rise in BBT, I'm just fairly new to this and have no previous cycles to compare to. Any help would be appreciated!!!

PS: I put a false CD1 for this chart so that I could get an "accurate" estimate on when FF thought I would O.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 13
i put 17th but it is hard to say you need to temp for a few more days to see the pattern

The poster above said, you need a couple more days to really a clear pattern, but it could have been either the 16th or the 17th. I bet FF will put your O date as the 16th, but I think it could have easily been the 17th too.

Thanks ladies. Can I ask, how do I put my FF chart in my signature?

Either day, but with all those open circles, it would be hard to know which day you went over your cover line. Were those from lack of sleep or temp taken at a different time?

You should get cross hairs after two more temps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->