When did I O?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I only temp and check CM/CP. I don't do OPK so don't judge. FF says CD 16 and I think CD 18. What's everyone's thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
Based on what's there I'd agree with FF on cd16. They are basing it on a sustained temp rise (the little dip on CD18 doesn't matter particularly when it's an open circle temp), your fertile Cm and fertile cervical position for a few days leading up to CD16.
If you had I put data in on CD17 and 18 reporting Continued fertile CM and position it might have said CD18. Did you forget to input the info on those days?

Best of luck to you- why would be judge cause you don't use OPKs? Confused

Joy x

Based on what's there I'd agree with FF on cd16. They are basing it on a sustained temp rise (the little dip on CD18 doesn't matter particularly when it's an open circle temp), your fertile Cm and fertile cervical position for a few days leading up to CD16.
If you had I put data in on CD17 and 18 reporting Continued fertile CM and position it might have said CD18. Did you forget to input the info on those days?

Best of luck to you- why would be judge cause you don't use OPKs? Confused

Joy x

Some people make it seem like using OPK is a must and I personally don't use them. As far as CM/CP I did record it on this days but put it in notes so I wouldn't get dotted cross hairs. Thanks for responding :)

I added in my CM/CP and it does change it to cd 18. So now I'm really confused :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->