When did it sink in?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I just can't believe im pregnant!

I'm getting cramps, fatigue, sore boobs and a bit of nausea, so i guess i feel pregnant but i just can't believe it!

When did it sink in for you?
After you got a bump/ after an ultra sound/ straight away etc.?

I'm scared to get attached just incase i miscarry my LO again, but I can't wait until i can actually believe it!!

Sank in a tiny bit after my 12 week scan, a little bit more wien I started getting kicks, then a wee bit more after my 20 week scan, a little bit more when I constantly had a huge, wriggly bump lol, but then really not until I'd had him, even then it took a few days/a couple of weeks for it to sink in that I was a mum!

It took a while for me... I really couldn't believe it! Definitely a lot more after the scan and you can see that tiny bean wriggling around but you cant feel it, and then when the kicks start, it's like wow. But even when she got here I couldn't believe she was all mine. Even now, I sometimes find it hard to believe this beautiful little girl is my daughter! Enjoy every second of it xx

It took a while for me... I really couldn't believe it! Definitely a lot more after the scan and you can see that tiny bean wriggling around but you cant feel it, and then when the kicks start, it's like wow. But even when she got here I couldn't believe she was all mine. Even now, I sometimes find it hard to believe this beautiful little girl is my daughter! Enjoy every second of it xx

Hi-jacking sorry, I haven't seen you around in ages! Hope you and Rubie are doing okay! :) x

Omg Claiirrrr, yeah been mainly on baby club but thought id pop over here and see how all these girls are doing! Sorry for the hi jack OP!

We are doing great thank you! Hope you and Jason are good... Pm me and let me know how your getting on and update me about jason please! Xx

It hasnt... Sawyer is a week old and im still in shock that im a mother and that I created this little person. :)

I'm still waiting for it to fully. It has some, but it's just something that's hard to believe for me. :)

Probably once I found out the sex, that's when it started to sink in. At 26weeks gone somebody asked how long I had left and I c*apped myself when i realised that in 3months I was having a baby. That's when it truly hit me.

With DD it was when I found out I was having a girl since I named her and called her by name etc.

Im 23 weeks and it still hasnt. My placenta blocks most of her movement so i only feel her or what i think is her every now and then. I call her by name and everything, and then i think about it and im like holy crap. Im going to have a baby in 17 weeks. Im getting increasingly excited every day. But i think since my first sadly ended in mc, its hard to picture my pregnancy ending with a healty baby girl in my arms. So, probably wont hit me until im holding her. :)

When I was in labor? Haha. Nah, when I really started to show.

Well, every couple of weeks since about 18 weeks I'd say to myself- "Wow! It's actually sinking in- finally!" And then I'd tell somebody else and seeing their reaction would just yank me right back to being shocked myself.

Now, in third tri, and now that I'm starting to do some real preparing for my little man and now that most people know, it's starting to feel real. Now when I see newborns I can imagine myself holding my little guy, and my boyfriend and I are talking more seriously about our future plans, etc... It's hard to tell, though.

I think it's different with everybody, though! My whole first trimester was f*cking ridiculous! I was soo incredibly nauseous, had awful back pain and cried about everything, although I surely was not ready to believe that I was growing a little human! Good luck though :) and congrats !

Honestly, I'm four days overdue with my third, and it STILL hasn't sunk in :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->