When did MS start for you?

mari35racz36

Reaction score
Hey moms, just wondering when MS started for you? This is my 4th baby and I've usually started MS by now. I am worried at the lack of symptoms I'm having. Or maybe I should be happy! Lol it has been 4 years since my last baby and I kind of forget when everything started happening. Thanks!

Bang on 6 weeks for me, and hasn't stopped since. Be careful what you wish for lol x

Lol so true!! Thanks for the reply. I was thinking it still may be a bit early.

Mine also started at almost exactly 6 weeks and got progressively worse.

Haven't gotten it. Didn't have it with my daughter either.

My son was constant all day nausea with no let up from the second I got my positive. This time Im rarely sick have only been sick a few times when brushing my teeth. Apart from that I have had barely any symptoms.

Non this time and no other symptoms and non with my daughter. Barely any symptoms with her either x

Started feeling nauseous at 6 weeks and then thew up for the first time today.

Nausea started at the end of 4 weeks, got bad by the end of 5 weeks. At the start of 6 weeks I was put on meds to help control MS because I was throwing up 8 times before 9 am and it went on all day long. With the meds I can keep it to just dry heaving a few times in the morning and evening.

Can't imagine 6 more weeks of this. DREAM what it would be like to have a pregnancy without MS...

I've been nauseated since just 3 weeks 1 day, but no vomiting yet. Nearly 4 weeks now, and managing it ok by keeping crackers by my bed and making sure I don't go too long without eating. Some days are worse than others. So nervous to see what I feel like at 6 weeks! Any chance I'm heading it off early???

No morning sickness to date. I have been on 100mg of B6 for several months before the start of pregnancy so that could be one of the reasons.

I've had nausea off and on for a few weeks. I haven't thrown up yet though. Quite a bit of dry heaving and gagging but that's it.

6-7 weeks. It peaked at 9-10 weeks. I still have a bit of nausea but very mild and not all day long.

Hit me at 6 weeks and was constant all day nausea up until this week. No vomiting and now just feel sickly when I've left it too long to eat. But I do have a horrible taste in my mouth which can make be feel sick at times xx

It started at 4 weeks with this pregnancy, and stayed strong (all day, every day) until 20 weeks. Now its just occasionally. I didn't have any with my miscarriage last year, and with my son it was probably around 8 weeks. My sister in law had no nausea with either of her boys (lucky girl!)

Thankyou to everyone for all of your replies. I've never gone through a pregnancy without having bad MS. I usually have go on meds to manage. So this is weird not feeling sick at all, but I am definitely not complaining!! It looks like it started at 6 weeks for alot of you. I won't be 6 weeks until Tues. Fingers crossed!! Sorry for all you ladies who have suffered MS, it is so not fun.

With DS, I got zero ms. I was mildly nauseous in the evenings at around 8w for 6/7 days but really, nothing.

This time, I have felt like death since 4w. I have managed to avoid actually vomiting but I feel like it all day every day with the odd day of respite here and there X

Early into week 5 for me this pregnancy although my nausea is now turning more into raveous hunger to where I have to eat every 1-2 hours to keep it away. I had no ms with DD but had it from 7-16 weeks with DS. You're still pretty early yet although every pregnancy is different so you may not get it this time :)

Yup, six weeks here. Think it was 7 weeks with my last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->