When did u feel movements

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was just wondering when u felt your first movements with ur second baby xx

With dd1 and ds2 I was around 13 weeks but with this baby I have only felt her (definite) once that I can be sure of but that is due to having an anterior placenta.

I had flutters from 13 weeks and kicks from 18 weeks. :)

With dd1 I felt her from 18 weeks. With this one, I only REALLY started feeling kicks just recently, around 22 weeks. And they’re still not constant. Ultrasound shoes an active baby, but I just don’t feel it for some reason. Started off at the same weight as dd1 too! So I’m not sure why I feel so much less this time!

With DS I didn’t feel anything till 17/18wks. With DD I felt her from about 14/15wks and this one I’ve felt for the past week or so (12wks).

It depends on which number baby you’re on and your weight apparently.

13 weeks flutters. Kicks and big movements last 2 weeks I'm now 18 weeks. Felt baby on the outside for first time tonight also.

Flutters pretty early like 13 or 14 weeks?
felt her first kicks around 17 weeks from the outside.

12 weeks with my 2nd. But I'm on my third and just starting to feel really tiny movements at 15/16 weeks now. With my first it wasn't until 20/22 I think!

I started getting pokes and flutters around 14 weeks with #2. But she wasn't super obvious until about 22 weeks.

I stressed about this with this baby because I felt my son for sure at 18 weeks and was expecting it to be earlier this time, but 18 weeks came and went and I was still very unsure if I was feeling baby (and I don't have anterior placenta). I googled and bnb'ed SO much, and came to the conclusion that it's definitely not always the case that you feel second+ babies sooner! Loads of women saying that wasn't the case for them, and it wasn't for me. She started giving me for-sure movements around 19 weeks, they were visible from the outside by 20. So it can progress quickly once they start :)

Im nearly 15 weeks with number 3 and I haven't felt anything yet. Everybody is different

Definite movements in the last 5 days or so. But very very rarely and only in certain positions.

with second baby, 16 weeks. This one, I started feeling flutters at 15.

I’m on my first and only Just feeling flutters at 23 weeks and sonographer said it’s because my placenta is at the front lol

i hoping something soon!! i have felt flutters since really early on, but not real movements and i am 18 weeks. this is third pregnancy, so a bit surprised. hopefully soon

With my second baby from around 10 weeks. The movements seemed super early!

20 weeks as I've got an anterior placenta this time.

I'm almost 17 and can finally say I felt some movements today with baby 3. Felt like repetitive tapping but soo teeny tiny! I think hiccups maybe, if they can hiccup at this point. Finally!!

It made me smile though, because I felt my 2nd from 11-12 weeks and she is such a feisty little toddler. And I think, maybe this baby will be my CHILL baby!! I deserve one of those XD

I’ve always had anterior placentas so for me it’s always been late on around 20 weeks..

I genuinely can’t remember when I felt the three I have. With this baby I have an anterior placenta too; I thought I had a flutter last week but you doubt yourself!

Gender scan tomorrow so fingers crossed that’ll reassure me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->