When did u feel movements

I have a scan Dec 19 and I'll find out if I have anterior placenta then. I think I do, and honestly it SUCKS. Those first movements in early 2nd tri are so reassuring and now I find myself constantly questioning why I haven't felt the baby more. The answer is most likely anterior placenta but my mind goes to not good places too... :( So frustrating!

I’m just about to hit 25 weeks and still only feeling flutters now and then lol

I’m just about to hit 25 weeks and still only feeling flutters now and then lol

I’m almost 26 weeks, and while I feel her just enough to know she’s in there... I feel hardly anything!

I can totally understand how women can not know they’re pregnant, especially with a small bump!

I have an anterior placenta this time and even at 30 weeks am having very quiet days. Thankfully. I've learned a couple tricks to help get her to move, but its still crappy.

16 weeks with my first, 10 weeks with this one! I can hardly believe it but now at over 11 weeks I’m definitely sure it’s baby I’m feeling.

I did drink a glass of ice water quickly tonight just because I was thirsty and felt some odd pressure in my tummy so I think that was baby. I know cold drinks generally can budge them a bit.

16 weeks with my first, 10 weeks with this one! I can hardly believe it but now at over 11 weeks I’m definitely sure it’s baby I’m feeling.

For sure! I definitely felt my 2nd at 11 weeks. She is a crazy child now that she's a toddler haha!!

I had an anterior placenta with both my babies. I felt my first between 17-18 weeks, second maybe 15 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->