When did u tell people?

kiles11

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi guys, how far gone were u before u told family and close friends?

Thanks xxx

I'm not pregnant, but I know a lot of people will probably say 12 weeks. But in saying that, you can carry a baby full term and have a stillbirth. I think I'd still wait til 12 weeks to tell friends, but most likely tell my immediate family right away. I don't think I could keep it just between my DF and myself

xoxo

I am going to be honest I don't think I could wait to tell my immediate family at least. I would probably end of telling immediate family right away because I couldn't hold it in I would be so excited, but I would wait until 12 weeks to tell rest of the world.

We are going to try and wait it out for 12 weeks!! Really love the idea of surprising everyone with the scan picture. In reality though I reckon I'll only manage a couple of weeks before I just can't help myself!! :) xx

I got my BFP in the early hours of January 4th. I woke my mum up there and then :winkwink: The rest of my family were told over that weekend. I was 6+6.

My friends and his friends and family will find out this Wednesday coming, all being well at the "12 week" scan, at 11+3 :thumbup:)

I honestly thought that we would spill the beans straight away to our parents - but now I'm actually pregnant we've decided to wait until the 8 week scan (as is where I live). It's actually really lovely having it just as a secret between me and DH too:cloud9:

Immediate family (parents/siblings/best friend) at 4 weeks.

Will then tell eldest (she's 8) after we have a scan, which will either be 8 or 12 weeks, depending if I book a private scan. And only if all looks ok on that scan will I tell.

:)

Then everyone else after the kids know!

Family immediately, best friends as soon as I saw them in person. Everyone else 12 weeks :flower: x

personally I tel close family my mom & sisters & Dh mom straight away. I think if things go wrong at least thy can support me & I can't wait til 12 weeks anyway as I suffer from hyperemesis so at 5/6 weeks thy knw wen I'm vomiting upto 30 times a day lol

I'm also not pregnant yet (I don't think lol) but I would tell hubby, my parents and my brother right away. Everyone else at 12-14 weeks starting with my MIL.

I told my immediate family more or less as soon as I found out and told everyone else when I had my 12 week scan x

First two pregnancies I waited 8 weeks to tell most people, with my last I waited 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->