when did ya'll....

I had those pulley pains yesterday except I described them as cramps. My iPhone app said I'd feel it this week and that its apparently the ligaments etc loosening and stretching. They were uncomfortable and made walking very awkward. But after a few minutes walking up and down they passed

glad im not the only one having these, it made work awkward lol

I've just started feeling things on Sunday :)!

This is my 4th baby, and I think I felt a few flutters at 15 weeks then nothing until 2 days ago when I felt lots of movement. Then yesterday and so far today I've felt nothing again.. I can't wait for the movement to become strong and regular, I'm very impatient :nope:

I'm the same, I can't wait until the movements come, and are regular. It's when the pregnancy really becomes real to me. Before that it's hard to remember I'm pregnant sometimes!

This is my 4th baby, and I think I felt a few flutters at 15 weeks then nothing until 2 days ago when I felt lots of movement. Then yesterday and so far today I've felt nothing again.. I can't wait for the movement to become strong and regular, I'm very impatient :nope:

im very impatient as well, i want to feel her now lol

I think I was feeling her at 17 weeks but didn't realize it until 19 or 20. Now her kicks are getting so strong... And she's still so tiny still! Gonna be crazy when she gets bigger!!

14+ I felt a kick that stopped me mid-sentence! Then nothing for a while, but I think mostly I was uncertain. I felt was seemed like a pulling or vacuum sensation mostly.
At 16+w my doc was listening to h/b and helped me hear the movements, though I couldn't feel them. But she was great and gave me such confidence saying that "whatever you feel in this area (my uterus) is baby. There is nothing else going on there but baby!"
The following week at 17+ I was getting proper kicks and I now I am in LOVE with the feelings <3 Full on kicks, turns and just all sorts of movements. Then last night at 18+2 DH felt the little sprout! :wohoo: But he said it just feels like I'm working on some gas :dohh:

I'm the same, I can't wait until the movements come, and are regular. It's when the pregnancy really becomes real to me. Before that it's hard to remember I'm pregnant sometimes!

I know what you mean, I can easily forget at the moment that I'm pregnant.
I've felt quickening, like little taps, but only twice, I try to sit quietly a lot and just wait.

i fianlly felt her move! most exciting thing ever, i was cleaning and i was like "what that punkin" then it came again and i was in tears. now i feel her everyday even though they arent very strong kicks they are the best. i was eating Taco Bell yesterday and she was going crazy, i thought to myself "that's a girl, you like taco's!" lol

I've felt quickening, like little taps, but only twice, I try to sit quietly a lot and just wait.

that's what mine feel like, i can only describe it to my momma & shane by flicking their arm. thats what it feel like to me :)

that's what mine feel like, i can only describe it to my momma & shane by flicking their arm. thats what it feel like to me :)

That's what I had to do, sat and tapped on OH's arm lol

i told my momma to come here today so i could show her what it feels like and she thought i was gonna kick her lol

I felt baby for the first time around 14 weeks but I wasn't really sure if what I was feeling was baby. I only felt baby a VERY few times between 14-17 1/2 weeks. only every few days, and mostly only big movements like a complete flip until after 17 weeks. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow and yesterday and today I have been able to feel baby kicking and wiggling multiple times. Tonight especially he/she has been very active.

I found it really frightening when I couldn't feel baby moving daily, and with all the issues in my pregnancy it is VERY scary. I know it is completely normal not to feel baby daily early on, or even a week in between being able to feel a movement as it depends on position, awareness and type of movement. Well I should say I know that now! I wasn't really expecting movement to be like it is, and I'm really looking forward to those big, solid kicks DH will be able to feel!

I know what you mean. I haven't felt anything since a week ago. Felt the tapping last week twice and not since :(

i felt my first at 20 weeks, this one at 15 weeks but they've only started getting more obvious this week. you'll soon be sick of having sore ribs from being kicked ;)

I felt baby for the first time around 14 weeks but I wasn't really sure if what I was feeling was baby. I only felt baby a VERY few times between 14-17 1/2 weeks. only every few days, and mostly only big movements like a complete flip until after 17 weeks. I will be 18 weeks tomorrow and yesterday and today I have been able to feel baby kicking and wiggling multiple times. Tonight especially he/she has been very active.

I found it really frightening when I couldn't feel baby moving daily, and with all the issues in my pregnancy it is VERY scary. I know it is completely normal not to feel baby daily early on, or even a week in between being able to feel a movement as it depends on position, awareness and type of movement. Well I should say I know that now! I wasn't really expecting movement to be like it is, and I'm really looking forward to those big, solid kicks DH will be able to feel!

i get so worried when i cant feel her daily and frequently but she's still little so the tech said i wont feel major movements yet and to calm down lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->