when did you all get back into your jeans?

well i fitted into my jeans 4 weeks after but had to lay down in the bed to get them fastened lol i guess i still have a few pounds to shift!

I'm the same! I got back into mine with a very tight squeeze, mainly to make myself feel better although if I breathed out I had serious muffin top and the button was holding on for it's life :rofl:

I have crash dieted and lost a few more lbs since then but I'm still around 9lbs heavier than my pre preg weight so I don't think my clothes are going to fit me properly for a while.

Oh sweetie, you baby's only 4 weeks old! It's totally normal, we just have mixed up ideas of what we should look like from seeing celebs pinging back.

I'm normally a size 10 and was a size 14 for a couple of months after having Sofia. Fit back into my jeans properly after 5 months. Now I'm having to buy new jeans... probably because I stretched the old ones but hey, feels good :) I'm still carrying weight around my tum though, it's a totally different shape than before, that's to be expected though.

Aww don't be so hard on yourself. I felt really skinny after giving birth (probably just because i was so HUGE at the end of my pregnancy!) so made the mistake of trying my biggest pair of jeans on (large size 14) one week after having Toby and of course no way did they fit- i couldn't even get them over my ass! :blush:

I didn't try again until last week and i can now JUST squeeze into them plus one other pair of black trousers which are on the larger size of size 14. They fasten up but my belly podges over the top so they're not exactly flattering and more often than not i wear my maternity jeans or leggings (or jogging bottoms or pjs :blush:) instead!

Not sure if or when i'll fit the rest of my jeans, i am trying not to stress about it and may just buy some size 16 stuff in the january sales to take the pressure off.

It does take awhile, and like others, im back to pre pregnancy size, but my shapes totally different as I havent managed to shift all of the belly.....dont think I ever will....some of us are just unlucky and dont ping back into shape!

4 WEEKS thats nothin hun my son is 9months old and i sitll havent got back to my normal weight and its hard to exercise with a new born baby so yeh it gets easier so if you want to get back to your normal weight just wait at lil bit and start exercising and thats bludy hard to but in the end most of us have to fight or think positive 4 what we want good luck girl and congrats on new beautiful bubba :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

after katie i never got back in my pre preg jeans - i got preg again when she was 3 months! i'm in smaller jeans now than i was before i got preg the first time, but i literallt dont gt to sit down all day!!

I was back in my jeans 6 weeks after giving birth but I didn't gain that much weight when I was pregnant.

I am a size bigger than pre pg - but I have made NO effort to diet or exercise so I think that's pretty good going :) (my baby is nearly 8m)

Harley is almost 13 months old, and I'm still not even close to my pre preggo jeans :(

I only tried on one of the looser pairs I have yesterday, and technically I managed to button it up, but it was really uncomfortable.

Because of my C-section scar, I find it comfier to run around in skirts and dresses - and I have a good excuse to hit the January sales.

Hmmm...I gained 3 stone whilst pregnant, still got a big old chunk of weight to lose...

I was a small size 14 pre-preg, am now a 16. Doh.

I have a weird tummy pouch and I think my hips are wider than they were.

Dont 'they' say "9 months on, 9 months off"? Well, Holly was 4 months yesterday so I'm ok! Get Xmas out of the way then worry about it.

It's going to be a while before im in mine :(

the wierd thing is, I was this weight in my teen tears and was chubby looking, but now I don't look at all overweight, yet I am :/. My tummy is almost back to it's flatness, I just have to tone up the bottom part - I'm def a lot wider though! I don't think I'll ever get back to my old shape...

i put on 3 and a half stone and have now managed to lose 3 stones after 5 months and still got half a stone to go. depends what type of jeans youre taking about- normal cut do fit but not quite how they did before (a little tighter round the legs and a light muffin top) skinny jeans, if i lay flat and they r super tight. slowly slowly getting there, but ive done absolutely NO exercise what so ever, just eating healthier and no crisps, chocs cakes etc, VERY boring, but it has worked.
Hoping to lose that half a stone after xmas, but may have to go to the gym, as things needs toning up. 4 weeks is nothing hun, dont be so hard on yourself, it takes time xxx

It took me about 6 weeks to get back into my pre pregnancy jeans, i'm breast feeding so that has really helped shift my baby weight and going for 2-3 walks per week with bubba, don't worry you'll soon be back in your jeans!

I'm def a lot wider though!

Width seems to be my problem too! I can just about squeeze into my jeans but then I have a lovely roll of flab hanging over the top. Niiiiice. And I can't fit into any of my tops or dresses as my tits are GIGANTIC.

I was out for a meal last night with a load of annoyingly slim and pretty size 8/10 friends all in lovely dresses and I had to wear my maternity jeans and top. Bless them, they all lied and told me how great I looked though :haha:

I got back into some and not others and since stopping BF I seem to be piling weight back on. My jeans don't fit the same as before either - my body shape is completely different

im back in mine!!!!

but i did have a small and neat bump so it shrunk back quick!
= 0 )

Ok, now someone else braved it :rofl:
...have to admit after 2 weeks of breastfeeding, I was 4lb lighter than before I got pregnant :wacko:

wow u lucky ladies! i have a stone to shift. just started wearing my old jeans again but suffering from a severe muffin top!

im back in mine...i tried them on a week after and could get them up just not the top button done week after that i was back in normal clothes!

i do have a wobbly tummy a bit which i need to shift...after xmas it can wait i wanna pig out!

i am now less than pre preg in weight..im LOVING this BF lol...works wonders i had a huge bump aswell...

dont worry hun everyone is different, u will get there just enjoy ur time with ur LO as i say to myself if i didnt have my belly i wouldnt have LO... :):):)

Yikes - do I really want to say this?? :blush:
I was in my pre-preg skinny jeans pretty much right away. I gained alot of fluid and not much weight during my pg - also LO was born early so I missed out on that last month of weight gain.
Most ladies aren't in this situation though!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"