when did you all get back into your jeans?

I put on 4 stone and have managed to shift 2.5 still can't get my jeans on tho ha ha going to do some serious exerxise and healthy eating after the year. I found bf my stomach just disappeared but I have a saggy pouch left lol
I hold the weight in the tops of my legs and bum.

LO is 5mo old and Im still not back into my pre pregnancy clothes. Im 2sizes bigger then I was...I figure after the holidays Im going to get with it and push myself to get back into those jeans!! :)

I managed to vet back into my jeans about 3wks After giving birth but they're just not the same :rofl: i now have a muffin top and I'm a totally different shape than I was before I got preg, defo a lot wider lol x

My husband said the same thing after I had Bryce.
I was in my normal jeans a week after I had Bryce. But Im on the petite side. I still have a tummy tho, look few months pregnant. Not sure why, but I can suck it in a bit. Again he says I have just had a baby, ya like 3 months ago lol.
Im sure your just gorgeous the way you are. :)

My husband said the same thing after I had Bryce.
I was in my normal jeans a week after I had Bryce. But Im on the petite side. I still have a tummy tho, look few months pregnant. Not sure why, but I can suck it in a bit. Again he says I have just had a baby, ya like 3 months ago lol.
Im sure your just gorgeous the way you are. :)

My OH says the same thing "dont be so hard on yourself you just had a baby" but how long can I REALLY get away with using that as an excuse? lol Im like...ummmm honey, its been 5mo! And I cant really suck in too well...think I need to start working those muscles a bit more...or maybe its just too much to suck in :blush:

way ioff, I'm still 3 stone heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight. I am back at work in 4 weeks and thats my start date to start mission get back in the clothes in my wardrobe, no temptation at the office!

Its taken me 12 months + with all of my kids...for some reason my body shifts a stone or so after birth then stays where it is until the 12 month mark...then I will lose it:dohh:
I have a stone and a half to shift before I even try.
Give your body time....my moto is it takes 9 months to put it on, its gonna take that or more to shift it:hugs:

Back in mine... well not quite... they're too big :D

i was back in mine within a week or so but i cant fit into them anymore:dohh: i think i am actually heavier now than i was when i was Preggo :dohh: must lose weight fatty :rofl: maybe i will start after xmas :dohh:

Still in maternity clothes and a size bigger in things that I've bought recently. I did start to try and exercise, but struggled to find the time. After christmas I'm determined to diet and exercise to get some of this weight off!!!!

I was back in mine after a couple of weeks, I was lucky though because I never got really big, didn't look pregnant at all until about 7 months. Still have barely any tops I can wear though due to ginormous boobs which mean that all of my pre-pregnancy tops are now belly tops - and my saggy belly is not what I want to be showing off, LOL, aside from the fact that I would be freezing. So still in maternity tops as I haven't had a chance to go to the shops.

I cant remember when I was back in my size 10s but a year after he was born I was buying jeans 2 size smaller x

hey hunny honestly dont be too tough on yourself think 9 months on 9 months off! Ive been trying to loose about 1lb a week and it kinda worked ish lol. I now have 6lbs to loose till pre preg and Sophs 6 months just eat sensibley, walk when you can oh and ive started changing Soph upstairs, all exersise must do something? have the odd treat and enjoy your new bambino! :hugs: xx

thankyou all you lovely ladies you hae made me feel a lot better. i think i was just being naive to think my body would go back to how it was before.
iv got 2 stone to shift to get back to my pre preg weight. hopefully i will then be able to fit in my size 10 jeans.... the trouble im havin with them is getting them past the top of my legs, my belly isnt to bad, a little flabby but can be sucked in.

serious exercise and weight watchers in the new year me thinks. xxxx

Tried on my baggier old jeans today and am *almost* there!!

However that's no use to me - I am a skinniest of the skinny jeans kinda girl and I have NO hope if getting into my favourite pair for a while :( lucky I have them in maternity version as well but it's still frustrating!!

im back in mine!!!!

but i did have a small and neat bump so it shrunk back quick!
= 0 )

Ok, now someone else braved it :rofl:
...have to admit after 2 weeks of breastfeeding, I was 4lb lighter than before I got pregnant :wacko:

Sorry ladies me too, I came home in mine :blush:.. Think I was one of the lucky ones coz I lost 1 1/2 stone with 1st pregnacy, and only gained 8lb in my second, But I have pilled the pounds back on now and no doubt will more over Crimbo.

x

I never bought a pair of maternity jeans,i wore size 8 skinny jeans throught both my pregnancies with just the top button undone.

Thing with me is i gaind weight,but it doesnt seem to go anywhere but the bump,so when i give birth it literally disappears as soon as the baby (babies lol) is out.

First time around i gained around 22-23kg and with twins just 15kgs (i lost 3-4kg during the 6th month of the pregnancy)

it took me about 2 months to fit comfortably back in my size 7 jeans , they fit normal now but im still 8 lbs heavier then i was pre pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->