When did you all ovualte after mc?

twister7

Reaction score
Hiya ladies...

Just wondered how long after you losses you ovualted, I passed my pregnancy last Thursday at 11.5 weeks(mmc at 7 weeks) and have stopped bleeding and have neg HPT, have had a sudden spike in temp today and wondered if it could be ovulation but I am thinking that its far to early?????

Thanks.. Julie xx

Hi Hun,
I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
I can't answer your question but I saw you had no replies and wanted to try to help. I know I've been desperate for answers since my MC.
I lost my bean almost 4 weeks ago and havent been tracking my cycle (although I intended to) as I got sick and down in the dumps.

What I can tell you is that this cycle has been a bit strange with a bit of a mixed bag of symptoms and we haven't been preventing so I wish I had stuck to keeping track now so I'd have a better idea of where I'm at :wacko:

As for you, a negative HPT is a good sign that your cycle is likely to have returned (while you have HCG in your system your body still thinks its pregnant and therefore won't try to ovulate) but some people resume their normal cycles straight away and for others it can be different.
Your temperature spike could be impending ovulation or it may not be. Don't write it off as too early, I've known people on these boards who have conceived as early as a week after MC.
Do you have any other symptoms eg EWCM? Do you do OPK's?

Good luck and :dust: to you xx

Hiya ladies...

Just wondered how long after you losses you ovualted, I passed my pregnancy last Thursday at 11.5 weeks(mmc at 7 weeks) and have stopped bleeding and have neg HPT, have had a sudden spike in temp today and wondered if it could be ovulation but I am thinking that its far to early?????

Thanks.. Julie xx

Hello
Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

After having a mc at 10 weeks, af returned after 34 days, then went back to my normal 28 days. I got pregnant 4 months later with my daughter. I did not track temps etc, just used opks and waited until my cycle returned before ttc to let my body (and mind) recover.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->