When did you conceive and how many times did you dtd?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hello and Congratulations Ladies on your pregnancies, wishing you all a happy and healthy pregnancy, I hope you be joining you all soon.

We are ttc our 4th baby atm, and would like to know (if possible) how many times did you dtd (have sex) the month you conceived? do you know what cycle days it was and what cycle day you ovulated?

With out first and second babies we dtd once that cycle (not sure how close to ovulation it was)

and with our third it was about 3 times the week of ovulation.

we removed patch 19th of feb
19/2 :sex:
20/2 :sex::sex:
21/2 :sex::sex
af like bleeding 23-25th
26/2 :sex::sex:
28/2 :sex:
01/3 :sex::sex:
03/3 :sex: +OPK
04/3 :sex:
06/3 :sex:
11/3 :sex:
14/3 :sex: :bfp:

In the week of ovulation, we DTD once.. On the day! Good luck xx

Hi, I'm pregnant on my 4th. We were using withdrawal method only.
We dtd 3-4 dates before I ovulated ( I feel pain when I ovulate so I know when it happens!) but he never withdrew so that led to this one.
Similar story with DD1, DS2 was planned and we DTD every second day from about CD6 until day before ovulation. I think we did a few consecutive days too. He was conceived 1st month trying.
DS1 we were trying to not have sex around fertile time but did that wrong and there were plenty of "miscalculations" the month that led to pregnancy. (I wasn't well educated on female cycles at the time!)

did any of you ladies just know you had conceived? i don't mean symptoms i just mean a feeling soon after?

We bd on cd7, 9, 11 and 12. And I ovulated on cd12. I believe we conceived the day I ovulated because we just happen to have sex right when I felt the ovulation pain.

did any of you ladies just know you had conceived? i don't mean symptoms i just mean a feeling soon after?

I think 9dpo I had a feeling because I felt implantation. Waited to test on 12dpo and got my BFP. I also felt implantation with my two previous pregnancies as well.

The only symptom I really had, was a slight tugging behind my belly button around 11dpo (I originally thought I was only 9dpo, turns out I ovulated 2 days earlier than FF said). I took a test & it was a faint BFP (IC), so I ran out & got some Superdrug tests.

The nausea started after AF was due, so no other symptoms really. Nothing that I can remember for sure, anyway.

I mean did you feel in your head you had conceived? No symptoms.
I had implantation with babies 1 & 2 but not with 3.
its hard to know if it could be implantation and i get cramps a few days to a week before my period is due.

its hard to know if it could be implantation and i get cramps a few days to a week before my period is due.

Not really, no. I don't think I had any idea tbh. My temps were lower than I'd liked them to have been & I'd only DTD once. I thought I was out tbh. Other than the slight tugging, I didn't have any idea & even then, I didn't believe it was implantation at that point either.

I knew with my second. This one no! I though I was out as I had no symptoms at all 1dpo to 9dpo. The symptoms started after that then I had a clue. This was my first BFP cycle with no symptoms immediately following O. And I knew it was implantation on 9dpo because it was an intense stitch down low on the left and I had to curl up into a ball for it to pass.

I have no idea when/how I conceived. All my husband has to do is look at me and I'm pregnant!!
Booking him in for the snip when I am roughly 30 weeks pregnant so my hormones cant take over and we pop out number 8!

The week I ovulated we dtd three times, one of these I think was the day I ovulated. I was sure pretty soon that I was but I can't describe what it was, I thought it must've been in my head!

We DTD unprotected twice that month on days 12 and 14 of my 28-day cycle. Don´t know when I ovulated for sure but imagine it was around then, lol.

Had implantation bleeding with my first and second but not this one. Only symptom was an increased appetite. However, I felt like I just knew and sickness kicked in a few days after I got my BFP which was very early for me. Maybe it´s because I´m having a boy this time.

I ovulated on CD18 - and we dtd on CD 14, CD 15 & CD17. So, not sure which one worked for us since they were all pretty good timing :)

We dtd every day from CD4 to CD10. 4 and 5 I was still spotting slightly with AF, 11 onwards we were floored with a flu-type thing so didn't do it lol. I think I'm an early ovulator, based on last pregnancies plus the fact that scan at 9+1 by LMP baby measured 10+1 x

We dtd once with my first child on cd15 not sure when i ovulated because we weren't tracking it. We were tracking with my second child and we dtd 3 times: cd15, 17 and 18 and I ovulated on cd18.

We dtd twice the day before ovulation, twice the day of, and once the day after. Wanted to have our bases covered!

I didn't think I was pregnant because I had fewer symptoms than other tww. Got my bfp 12dpo.

I dtd every day from CD 5 to 15 or 16. I o'd on CD 10. DH and I were naturally active most nights so it wasn't an effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->