When did you conceive and how many times did you dtd?

I dtd every day from CD 5 to 15 or 16. I o'd on CD 10. DH and I were naturally active most nights so it wasn't an effort.
Same here for the most part, the day I got a peak on my ovulation test we dtd 2x a day for 2 days

As far as just knowing...don't know that I just knew but I was pretty hopeful due to out timing and lots of praying!

We dtd once say before ovulation and this will be our 3rd baby. My nipples were sore at 7dpo and I had a positive hpt at 9dpo in the evening on a first response test.

dtd once on cd15! I had a dream about someone talking to me telling me there name and that they were going to be my baby!!!!! crazy eh? that's what I thought till i POAS.

We DTD once on CD12 and got a positive pregnancy test on CD35, although would definitely have been much sooner if I had realised I was late. It was Xmas, we were NTNP so wasn't really looking out for it. I was only monitoring my period dates and course lengths ready for actively TTC in 2015 :)

We made the decision to start trying for #2 this year and dtd 2 times in the week I estimated my ovulation would be (if I ovulated as I have PCOS). I think it was probably 1 time on Monday then 1 time on Wednesday and that was it the entire month as my husband was out of town for work most of the month. I took the test at the end of January because I had met with a RE and was going to start femara the next month but ended up getting the bfp that I was totally not expecting to get so soon!

You lucky lucky bunch!!!
7 yrs of unprotected sex and 5 failed IVF cycles here :growlmad:

Yeah some of you ladies are very lucky, hope im that lucky this time also.

Funnily enough my son was the only one i didn't have any symptoms till i was 6 weeks pregnant.

Most of the time we DTD every other day from cycle days 10-20. We DTD on cycle days 13, 14 and 15 because I had a positive OPK, then we went back to every other day until day 20. I ovulated for sure on day 14. Got a positive pregnancy test 9 days past ovulation! This was also cycle 10 of trying and we actually used Clomid for the first time in this cycle and we got our BFP.

I knew. My regular ovulation pain just kept going and going and my normal back pain did also. Plus my boobs started growing and aching.

I attached when we dtd. The hearts are sex. The green egg is ovulation day. Love this app. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
We dtd on 27/12/14 and 3/1/15 and conceived on one of those but not sure which.

But after the second one I just felt pregnant, I even googled is it possible to feel pregnant after sex :haha: and they said No, well I definitely was!
I got my BFP on 13/1/15

I have fallen pregnant twice with the first being a mc and then having a normal cycle, and then falling pregnant again.

The first time we DTD every second day for the month.

I had a mc and we went on our honeymoon and we DTD every day and didn't fall pregnant.

This time we only DTD 3 Days before O as DH was going away for work for a few days. But I still fell pregnant!

Thanks Ladies I will be surprised if we don't conceive this month the amount we have dtd around ovulation.

I have a good feeling but really hope i am not getting exited over nothing. i feel a bit achey this evening, mild on and off cramps in lower tummy and legs feel achey.

did anyone test on the day of their period was due or just a day or two before?

I tested a couple days before AF was due and got a faint positive with a first response test and got the "pregnant" response from a Clear blue digital. I then had a blood test done to verify.

I was testing from 8dpo but didn't get my BFP until af was due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->