When did you feel baby move....

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was just wondering when you first felt baby move?

I remember feeling my little boy move at around 14 weeks and I know they say you feel the second one sooner

I'm so excited to feel baby move! :happydance:

with my 1st pregnancy, my son, I felt him move just before 20 weeks - the 20 week scan confirmed what I thought was movement. With my losses I never felt any movement and got as far as 16 weeks. With this pregnancy I'm 12+3 and I don't think I can feel movement, but definitely pressure/heavy feeling now and then - would love to feel actual movements soon though!!

I never recognised any fluttering with ds at all, suddenly at 15-16 weeks I had a huge hard lump on one side which moved all the way to the other side of my belly and it felt like a tennis ball rolling.
Xx

Bubble pops and fluttering from 12w ish with ds1
Ds2 a couple of weeks later as I had anterior placenta with him :flower:

Both times at my 20w scans I couldn't feel half the movements they were making tho!

Not until after 20 weeks (anterior placentas though), but I think I was feeling some tiny movements before that, it was hard to tell until they really started kicking!

When I was pregnant with my son, I first felt him move at 14 weeks!

I felt flutters at 11 weeks. But those definite jolts and kicks of her nervous system coming on line I felt at 14weeks :)

16 wks for both my boys. Never got the flutters or bubbles. Straight to taps, followed by kicks.

With my first I felt a proper kick at 18 weeks...before that I thought I felt flutters but I wasnt sure...im hoping this time around ill recognize the flutters :) there really is not better feeling in the world than feeling your baby move :!

With my first I think I was around twenty something weeks. But with this one I was 13 weeks exactly.

with my first I started getting flutters around 15 weeks and then felt the first big kick at 19 weeks.

With my DD I didn't recognize anything until 18 weeks when I felt a big kick!This time I'm sure I can feel flutterings already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->