When did you first feel baby move?

GlitterStar

Reaction score
I’m 14+ 2 with baby number 4 and can’t remember when I first felt movement in my previous pregnancies. I still haven’t felt this baby move I thought I did around two weeks ago but I think it was just gas bubbles.

TA :)

I'm 19 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I've only started to feel tiny flutters in the last week or so x

Everyone is different hun and it depends on how sensitive ur insides are lol I can feel ovulation since having an awful time after my first birth so my 2nd I felt movement at 11wks as butterflies and 3rd was even earlier BUT my friend who has had good normal births (has 3) it was always 19wks xx

I felt flutters really early around 14 weeks however they stopped and I didn't feel anything until about 2 weeks ago. (So after 20 weeks)

1st= 19 to 20 weeks
2nd= 18 to 19 weeks (anterior placenta)
3rd= 17 to 18 weeks (anterior placenta)

Still not feeling movement regularly though at 19 weeks, but not concerned as it has a lot to do with placenta position.

18 weeks with my first and 10 weeks with my second

14 weeks for #1
21 weeks for #2 (anterior placenta)
11 weeks for #3

:)

I'm 34 weeks now and I felt first flutters @18 weeks. From 20 weeks onwards I could clearly feel the movements

I was 14 weeks with flutters with my first but it was a good few weeks after I felt proper movement. I was about 22 weeks when baby was get from the outside.

I was about 13 weeks to feel flutters and 15 weeks to feel proper movement. Hubby felt baby kick about 17/18 weeks and could see the movement from outside too. Now at 20 weeks, baby doesn’t stop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->