When did you get a 3+ with CB Weeks Indicator??

workingttc

Mom to 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 5 weeks 1 day with my third. I'm super anxious this time around because I'm almost 39 years old. Anyway, I got a 2-3 on the clearblue weeks indicator at 13 DPO but now at 5 weeks 2 days (22 dpo), i'm still getting a 2-3. Anyone out there with a similar experience that worked out ok? I am pretty sure of my ovulation date. Thanks!

I got mine in the afternoon of 22dpo (5 weeks exactly) by the sounds of it, it seems to differ greatly for each person. I've even heard of people having successful pregnancies and still not getting a 3+ x

I got mine at about 5 1/2 weeks. I tried at 5w1d and it said 2-3w. Tried a few days later and it was 3+. I don't think they are terribly accurate and definitely wouldn't be too concerned. Xx

Thanks so much ladies! I never have very many symptoms so I was looking for some reassurance here. With my last baby, I got 3+ right at 21 dpo (5 weeks on the nose) so that's what I was expecting this time. Your responses are so helpful!

I got my 3+ at 19dpo (4 wks 5 days), but one day before it still said 2-3 wks EVEN THOUGH my beta that same day it said 2-3 wks was 4237! It's supposed to say 3+ when your beta passes 2600, but that wasn't true for me. Kinda weird. So I don't put a ton of faith in them.

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thanks so much Missdoc. that is super helpful to know! I had been doing rough calculations based on getting a 2-3 at 13 dpo and I was worried that I should have hit 2600 or so by 21 dpo. It's great to know that it sometimes doesn't go to 3+ even if you're way above that! I ended up getting a 3+ yesterday afternoon (so afternoon of 22 dpo, 5w1d) which was very reassuring!

I used my last digi at 5weeks exactly and got 2-3. Don't have anymore so I won't be testing with one again.
I did a poundland one last night and the line came up before the wee had finished running accross,darker than the control line.

Thanks so much Missdoc. that is super helpful to know! I had been doing rough calculations based on getting a 2-3 at 13 dpo and I was worried that I should have hit 2600 or so by 21 dpo. It's great to know that it sometimes doesn't go to 3+ even if you're way above that! I ended up getting a 3+ yesterday afternoon (so afternoon of 22 dpo, 5w1d) which was very reassuring!

Yay! Glad you got your 3+ :happydance:

5+6 is when I got my 3+... tested at 5+3 and then I still got a 2-3 weeks...

Glad to hear you have your 3+ now! :)

With my last pregnancy I got 1-2 @ 9dpo, 2-3 and @ 11dpo but didn't get my 3+ until 21dpo.

This time, I got negative @ 9dpo, 1-2 @ 11dpo and 2-3 @ 15dpo. I'm 18dpo so don't have 3+ yet but I'm trying to hold off testing until Weds when i'll be 22dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->