When did you get a proper belly?

Nafretili

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
And what does it feel like? does it feel hard or soft?

I don't know what to expect or when to expect it! help please?

Thanks x

I'm the same hun, no idea what to expect at all or when to expect to show etc! Will watch this thread!

I've posted the same thing under second and third trimester too :)

hey i suppose its diff for every1 im 12 weeks and started to really show around 11 weeks (more bloat than anything) but its more round now and kinda hard not solid tho hope this helps xxx

With my other two babies I started showing at about 12 weeks I think its hard to be exact coz they were 10 and 12yr ago.. Lol. But this one I'm def gona show earlier.. I had a little pbelly before I got pregnant but I'm starting to feel the firmness underneath my pot just from underneath my belly button but bumps always start off abit soft and as baby grows they get firmer until you feel like you really can't stretch anymore.. Lol. Bumps are lovely tho. Enjoy :) x x

I am 12 weeks today and think I have the beginnings of a bump as its a lot more solid now than before when I think it was bloating.

I cant wait till I have a proper bump rather than just bloat

Thanks everyone lol. I look like I'm about 4 months in bloat! x

i have bloat and I am a little over 11 weeks... when I press under my belly button it feels firm..... my Mother In Law asked me on Sunday if I was sure there was only one in there..... Mmmmmm xxx

Thanks Emma when do you have your scan? You'll soon find out I'm sure :)

I have had a scan already 3 weeks ago due to slight spotting.. .... I go for my 12week scan on Wednesday.... Im so excited to see the bubba again...

Have you been booked in for your scan?xxxx

Yeah 15th December for my 12 week :) I can't wait!

Really scared though, my last pregnancy we found out we lost it at the scan :(

Oh no... so sorry about that... will they not send you for an early scan to make sure everything is ok etc...... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->