When did you get bloody show/mucus plug with your first?

kaylamariee

Reaction score
So ladies,
Like the title says, when did your bloody show or mucus plug come with your first?
I'm gonna be 26 weeks friday, just want to know when to expect it.. wish she was here now! Lol

Had mine at 34weeks. But it regenerated itself and then had it again the day i went into labour at 40+5

I didn't lose my plug and show until my waters had already broken and they gave me a sweep to kick start contractions. Don't always lose it before labour it seems. x

I didnt loose mine with my 1st until i was actually in established labour. X

I didn't see mine, must have lost it when my waters went at 36+5

i didn't see mine either it must of went when i was induced early and they broke my waters x

Lost mine when my waters went at 39+4... Then had a clearout and started contracting within half an hour.

I lost mine on the morning I went into labour, had no signs whatsoever beforehand but at 5am I went to the loo and when I wiped there it was; there was no mistaking it! Contractions started mildly about 15 minutes afterwards x

I never really lost a noticeable mucus plug but I did get a lot of EWCM the day before, so in retrospect, that was probably it or a sign things were hotting up. I didn't get a bloody show until about 1-2 hours after my waters broke, which was about when my contractions started. My daughter arrived naturally about 10 hours later.

Not until i'd been having contractions for about 20 hours... 39+4

didnt lose mine until in established labour - about 8cm or so. you probably wont see it for quite a few weeks yet, and anyway, you wouldnt want to because it might mean your baby is coming early!

I had a little bit at 37 plus 6, waters broke that evening!

Lost mine completely at 30 weeks, but it regenerated itself, and now losing bits and pieces :happydance:

I lost mine at 39 wks 3 days. DD was born around 25hours later. X

I lost mine the day after my first sweep, I then had another sweep the day after and gave birth the day after that, so I lost my plug 3 days before at 41 weeks

There's actually a really gross picture here of it when I first lost it as I wasn't entirely sure what I was looking for! Don't look if you don't want to see a horrible picture :haha:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...12945-my-mucas-plug-gross-picture-beware.html

Interesting!
I thought most of the time it happened quite a bit before labour.. thank you ladies :)
(And I meant 36 weeks not 26, pregnancy brain!)

I lost mine at 38 weeks, but it did not progress into labor, I was induced at 39 weeks for medical reasons and ended up having a Section.

I was 40+2 when my water broke. About 2 hours after that, right after I got to the hospital I lost my plug. Delivered my son about 5 hours later.

I lost my plug over the space of two weeks leading up to labor (I just had a LOT of discharge), and then had a bit of bloody show as I was going into labor (it was more like pink spotting than actual blood).

Ive been losing plug since about.33 weeks, but its significantly increased the last two days. Like every time i go to the bathroom theres more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->