When did you get bloody show/mucus plug with your first?

I've been losing chunks of mine since friday...i think i lost all of it although i said that yesterday and woke up to a glob of it coming out this morning soooo....I think it just depends on the person..some people lose it weeks before labor and some people dont lose it until there in active labor at the hospital and some people lose it all at once and others over a course of days AND some people have blood in it and others dont..mine had some brown blood but i think it was from having my cervix checked.

Just lost bits of mine this morning right before my OB appt, along with it a bit of bloody show. I guess it can be days to weeks still, but at least I know SOMETHING is happening. Told my OB, she said keep an eye out, and if need be, head over to L&D right away. My mom told me she lost her plug and the following day had me, but everyone is different.

I didn't lose mine until I was way way way in to labor. Probably during transition, actually - it took a while. NO show prior to that at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->