When did you get your AF after mc?

MrsRachS

Reaction score
Ladies -- I had an early mc almost 5 weeks ago and no sign of AF and BFN's the past three mornings. How long did you have to wait for AF to show?

Hi,
I started to miscarry just over 4 weeks ago,i thought af came on 8th may,but only lasted 2 days and very light.it has started today and more like a normal period so looks like this is it.(fingers crossed):shrug:
xxx.

22 days after (4 weeks).

My doctor said average is 4-6 weeks.

Good luck.

During M/C I was bleeding for about 26 days. The bleeding stopped on/around April 10-11 and I got my AF on May 9. Best of luck

I guess I spoke too soon...started spotting today. Thanks for the feedback! It's weird to be happy that your AF is finally starting to show up. FX'd that my first time on Femara this next cycle will be successful.

Good luck to you all!

Hey all...

Its been 4 weeks since my medical management MC- so sign of period yet :( Wish it would hurry up so we can start trying again

Is it just me or can any of u actually remember feeling pregnant - it feels like a dream :(

xxx

I think that's the hardest part...remembering how it felt to be pregnant and knowing it may be a long time before it happens again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I got my period back 4 weeks after my m/c.

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

After 1st MC treated with Methotrexate, the doctor said 6-8 weeks until AF and then we could try again. AF came right at 6 weeks, but then another one 3 weeks after (weird timing). After 2nd MC, doctor said we could try again after numbers went to 0. Got AF 3 weeks later, and numbers at that point were 0. Hope AF pays you a visit soon! If it takes more than 8-9 weeks, I might call the doctor.

af arrived 6 weeks to the day after dnc in dec, i am 3 weeks from my 2nd dnc so hoping that it's either the same or A BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->