When did you get your bfp ??

nordicpixie83

Reaction score
Hey ladies, which CD did you ovulate and then at how many dpo did you get your bfp? :cloud9:

I ovulated CD16 and got a faint bfp at 10dpo, or on CD26. But I knew I was pregnant at 5dpo, which was the day of implantation for me.

Cd16 (unusually late for me) and faint line on frer 8dpo, obvious 9dpo x

Ovulated Cd15 and it was a later than usual bfp for me at 12dpo. Cd 27

Thanks ladies , I am TTC #4 and I just keep getting this gut feeling that I am pregnant (I was right with my last two pregnancies !) . I am now 9dpo (ovulated on cd10). Done a Tesco blue dye test earlier and it was negative . I bought some FRER just now and done one but I'm terrified to look as I don't want to see another BFN . Xxx

Ovulated cd20 (seems awfully late) and got a faint bfp at 9dpo, much more obvious at 10dpo.

I usually ovulate around CD 14/15. Earliest bfp was 8dpo, latest was 10. This pregnancy I Oed on CD 15 and got my bfp on CD 24 (8dpo) evening. I thought it was 10 but I was iffy with my crosshairs and ff eventually moved them plus my early ultrasounds at 5 6, 9, and 12 were all consistent with a CD 16 O. I had iffy faint lines the days leading up to my bfp.

I ovulate on CD14-16 and got my earliest BFP at 7DPO and my latest first BFP at 21DPO (started testing at 7DPO). Good luck! I always think I'm pregnant when I'm not, and I think I'm not pregnant when I am. Ha

Ovulated CD15 and got a faint bfp this morning at 13 dpo. I was sure I felt implantation on 5/6 dpo but nothing came up on the tests until today.

I ovulated CD 15 and an extremely barely visible bfp at 9dpo, I even thought it was an evap line, but 10 dpo was definitely bfp!

Ovulated 18/19 Dpo and got a very faint BFP 12dpo and a proper dark line and positive bloodtest on 15Dpo

CD23, I believe i was 11/12DPO.

Ov'd on CD 11 OR 12 of a 24-26 day Cycle

Thank you all for replying . Had a FRER bfn on Sunday , would have been 8/9dpo. This morning , I think AF on her way , lots of mucusy blood and full pelvis cramping . With sharp twinges left side . :cry: oh well , onto the next cycle . I hope you all have wonderful pregnancies .... hugs and kisses ��

I think I ovulated May 11th or 12th... (NTNP) I got my BFP yesterday :cloud9: May 25th.

Roughly 14 DPO

Edit - I just saw your last reply, so sorry xx sending lots of baby dust your way.

No idea when I Od this cycle. And I took a test on may 19 it was BFN. Fast forward to May 24 and blazzing positive. So i was between 12-16doo no idea lol my hcg on thurs was 286

DD: ovulated cd16 bfp 9dpo
Mmc: ovulated cd21 bfp 8dpo
This pregnancy: ovulated cd16 bfp 8/9dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"