When did you get your BFP?

GreenEyes87

Reaction score
Also, what were your symptoms during the previous days?

i have gotten mine a few days after missing my period. My symptoms were feeling sick sore boobs, especially my nipples and being tired.

I noticed you are posting alot of questions regarding symptoms. It is hard to spot any during your 2 week wait because PG symptoms and PMS symptoms are pretty identical. We all do it, it kind of helps us all pass the time but I can see you are going crazy! :wacko: You can click on my link below for Fertility Friend and compare symptoms to other charts.

Most people do not get "true symptoms" until a couple weeks after their missed AF anyhow! HCG levels are just too low earlier than that. Any symptoms people talk about are likely from regular hormone fluctuations. I hope you get your :bfp: soon! I can tell this 2ww is driving you insane! :hugs:

According to scan dates I would have been 13dpo when I got my bfp, having got a bfn the day before. I actually think it was more like 11dpo. The only sypmtom I had before hand was itchy nipples.

I think a lot of the symptoms require levels of HCG that would also be high enough to give you a BFP.

I got the bfp 6 days before AF due, with first response, it was a very faint line which became stronger each day. I remember I wanted it so badly, we were trying for 4 months and each month I'd be checking online all day for "very early symptoms of pregnancy" because I have no patience!!! But I'm afraid to say there aren't any because like so done else said, if the hcg is strong enough to give you symptoms then you will have a bfp. Except for the symptoms of pms, you literally feel like AF is coming. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->