cerilou

Reaction score
Hi girls

Just wondered how many DPO you were when you finally got your :bfp:

:hug:

Hi hun,

At 15, 16 and 17 DPO i got BFN's

it wasn't until 19 DPO i got my :bfp: :happydance:

tested at 10 DPO and got a pretty dark line, then tested again at 12 DPO and got an even darker line!

:hug:

I was getting faint lines from 8dpo and then got my BFP on a CB digi on 12dpo.

I only tetsed on 18dpo and got a dark line

Only know a range of when I ovulated so just a guess as to how many dpo... My guess is 9-16 dpo... Also, it was one day after AF was due... I have a 26 day cycle.

I took the first test at 11dpo, there was a faint line, Then i took one the next morning at 12dpo and a darker line. Then the last one i took was at 15dpo, even darker line!..

At 12DPO I had a line but it was so, so faint - I stared at it for ages, tilting it in the sunlight! At 13DPO it was a teeny bit darker, but not by much! 14DPO I got fed up and did a CB digital one :D

I got a BFP at 11DPO and 13DPO. Although I haven't had my dates checked and I think I might possibly be 2 days behind so that would be 13DPO and 15DPO.

i got mine at 20dpo...a long time i know lol
i had tested at 10dpo and got a bfn so thought i must have been out this month until my af never arrived!

8dpo in evening (tested to prove a point to hubby.... he won!)
took a digi just to be sure at 10dpo

I got mine at 10dpo. Had a very faint line at 9dpo but thought it was most likely my imagination.

got lovely BFP at 11DPO and then better one at 12DPO which is today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->