When did you get your BFP's?

CourtneyLynne

Reaction score
I'm just wondering how many DPO each of you were before you got your BFP?

Thank you!!! :)

I was 10 or 11 dpo with DD1 and 8 dpo with DD2:winkwink:

9/10dpo...unsure which because I was taking OPK's but wasn't temping

DD was planned, so I was expecting to test. Tested at 13 DPO and got bfp.

This one wasn't so planned and only tested because something seemed different, so decided to test. Got bfp at 18 DPO (though would likely have earlier if I tested earlier - Clear Blue was already showing 2-3 weeks).

11 dpo with my first, 9 dpo with my second.

Had ivf but was equivalent of 10dpo

I have no idea on my other ones, but I got it with this one at 10 dpo!!!

12DPO - it was a quick standard positive, so I could have done earlier, but I made myself wait.

About 28dpo :haha:

(this baby was a big surprise). I'm sure they would have shown up sooner had I thought to pee on a stick.

I got a very faint positive at 10dpo, then 11dpo it got darker - it was pretty faint still but definitely visible without having to hold it a certain way.. Then got a positive digital on 13dpo. :D

Not sure about my first, but around 10DPO with this pregnancy :)

I started testing at like 6dpo! Got my first faint at 9dpo, was definite at 10/11 dpo!

I was 9DPO on a standard test and on 10DPO got pregnant on a digital. :flower:

14 DPO with DD.

10 or 11 DPO with this current little one. I was planning to test if I had a missed period...but I had a feeling, lol.

#1 - 10 dpo
#2 - 6 weeks (after second missed period. Tested daily for 2 weeks after first missed period and it probably would have sowed had I tested one more day haha)
#3 - 9 or 10 dpo (MMC)
#4 - 10dpo (chemical)
#5 - 13dpo initially, thought it was another chemical as I bled for 3 days and 18 days later I discovered I was still pregnant - 6+4

Got a BFN at 10dpo then a positive blood test and BFP HPT at 12dpo!

im not exactly sure when i ov'd but going by my original due date from a scan at 6+2, i was 11 dpo when i first tested. It was after work with an internet cheapie and i had left it slightly longer than i should have (i was looking after my brothers cat and she wanted fed!) but when i went back there was a 2nd line which i had never had before but because it was after the time i knew it might not be accurate so waited til the morning to test again with fmu on a first response and i got a definite bfp within the time limit at 12 dpo!

I don't know what dpo I was as I suspect I ovulated earlier on my last cycle. Got a very strong immediate BFP on cd22 and it was a mid day test too, not even fmu.

I tested every day from 9dpo and finally got a faaaaaint bfp on 15dpo, just implanted late :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->