When did you get your BFP's?

I think around 13dpo? What I suspect was the day after my missed period. I didn't use OPKs that cycle nor was I tracking anything, just felt my period possibly should have come already and took a test.

About 9/10dpo. It was a good few days before my period was due. I had woken in the night with horrendous cramps and nausea and it felt really odd. I had a test in the cupboard so did it the next morning and bfp.

I got a ridiculously faint squinter on an internet cheapie at 7dpo, then a positive on a FRER and digital at 10 dpo.

Not sure with my son, but 10DPO with this one :)

11dpo this time and last time (babies 3&4)
My first I can't remember and my second was when i was 2 days late for af.
Good luck.

5 days late for af... HUGE surprise. No symptoms that didn't feel like af...

I got my :bfp: on 12dpo. However, I took a cheapy that day and got a clear negative, then a few hours later used my FRER and got a really strong faint line. I think if I would have used that FRER earlier, I would've gotten some sort of faint line. I had implantation bleeding from 10-11dpo with a slight drop in temperature for those 2 days. I put it in my FF as AF because of the temp fall, but on 11dpo, the spotting completely disappeared and never came back. That's when I knew this wasn't my normal cycle. It's never stopped completely after 2 days. I took cheapy hpt on 9, 11, and 12 dpo with no faint line whatsoever. FRER was the winner at 12dpo. I also went out and bought a digital that day just because I wanted to see the word "pregnant".

I got a super faint line at 10dpo and the actual BFP at 11dpo.

With my rainbow 16 dpo. I think he implanted really late. This one 9 dpo really early for me!

With my older three children I tested after af was due and did just one test!!! Wouldn't have dreamt of doing more than one :haha:

3 weeks post conception with my first and 2 weeks with this one I'm carrying.

12 or 13 DPO - I always have a bit of an eyeroll when I see women post 9DPO and BFN I think I'm out :haha:

I was three days late so...19ish dpo?

I had suspected though. I got a mysterious cold that month lol. My husband had just gotten out of the hospital though so I didn't want to get my expectations high when it could have just been stress.

V.fait squinter 10dpo, light 11dpo, 12dpo still light but more noticeable, 13dpo no mistaking it :)

12dpo morning I got a faint positive (clear blue), 12dpo evening I got a dark positive (clear blue), 13dpo I got a very distinct Positive (First Response). I only tested on 12dpo because 11dpo I brushed my teeth in the evening and had blood when I spit it out (Very off for me) and I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee for 2 nights (Very strange for me as well)

first 4 pregs didnt test early
5th 10 dpo girl
6th 10 dpo miscarriage
7th 10 dpo girl
8th 8dpo boy

12-13dpo is when I tested and got a BFP. Well tested twice, with FMU was faint, then retested 5 hours later and got a definite BFP in seconds.

I tested the day before AF was due, to be absolute sure of accuracy. I tested again the next day and got another BFP in seconds.

My sticky babies:

DS1- 9/10dpo
DS2 - 7/8dpo
DS3(cooking) - 8/9dpo

Yes I am a poas addict lol :haha:

:flower:

With #1: 11dpo faint, 13dpo convincing
#2 (today!): 11dpo am faint, pm convincing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts