When did you get your first OB appointment ?

Hanuman

Reaction score
Today I am 6w5d pregnant (by clinical urine test) and got my first OB appointment on 8th Nov . At that point I will be around 12 weeks pregnant . Is that alright ?

Most obstetricians in my area see patients between 10 and 12 weeks. Hard to wait, I know!

I had two already, the first one at 6 weeks 3 days and the second one at 8 weeks.... I don't think I could wait to 12 weeks, but I guess it would also depend on your insurance.

How do you calculate pregnancy weeks ? form the 1st day of your last period .. am I right ?

Canada does the 10-12 week wait to avoid the period where the most mc occur. So I'm in that holding pattern before my first appointment Oct. 27.

My first appointment is nov. 14th and the wait is driving me crazy! That's partly why I'm on this forum so much these days...haha

I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and I have already had 2 appointments. The first was around week 4 and just had my second one last week and then I go back in 3 more weeks....it may depend on your insurance!

Most of the physicians in my area won't see you until 8-10 weeks, but I went in at 4 since I had a chemical the cycle before my BFP. I'm going back on Friday at 6 weeks.

I have my prenatal class next week, I'll be around 6w3d, then I'll get a physical. My first real OB appointment and scan won't be until between 9-12 weeks, I'll schedule it next week after the class. It seems like forever to wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->