When did you get your positive test?

bebedreamr

Reaction score
Hey ladies just curious. How many days late were you when you got your BFP???

Thanks in advance :)

2 days before period was due, but was faint.

I was 9dpo, so I wasn't late yet.

6 days before my period was expected ( yeah I tested super early) I was only 3 weeks 1 day along..

I was 9dpo with a faint line on a frer, confirmed it on 10dpo with a darker frer

I tested 5 days before my expected period and I got a strong positive, if I ad tested earlier I probably would have seen a faint positive earlier.

I had no incline of being pregnant, periods were all over from stress so nothing came to me. Took a test on 25th Oct and it was an instant line. At that time I was 5 weeks and 4 days.

6 days before AF was due. I wanted to check before I went away on holiday and was very surprised when I actually got BFP so early

12dpo, was a good line, think I would have got bfp sooner if I had tested xx

1 week late with ds1, 9dpo with ds2 and 2 days before af due with no'3

8 DPO questioned it did see a line but super mega faint. Better confirmed at 9 DPO (Period would be here around 11 or 12 DPO according to all my cycle temping).

With my daughter 7 DPO (Again period would have been there around 11 or 12 DPO)

With my chemicals 10 and 11 DPO (but period was suppose to be there at 10 DPO. I ended up taking some B complex vitamins to help lengthen the luteal phase after the 2nd chemical).

With my first miscarriage (Blighted Ovum and missed miscarriage), 9 DPO with period suppose to be there 12 DPO.

First pregnancy, 7dpo...a good solid line...MC
this pregnancy, 10dpo...very faint for 4 days before line got just slightly darker but still faint.

11 DPO, super super faint on wondfo but definately there! and definate line on frer :)

i was 8 dpo and i got my bfp at 4 pm. i didnt use first morning urine because i didnt even suspect i was pregnant! just took a test at random and surprise!

12dpo (2 days before AF) faint line on a cheap strip.
Confirmed 13dpo with a clear blue digi 1-2weeks. Xx

9-10dpo light but obvious bfp is my average.
I've had as early as 7dpo once (ds2) and as late as 12dpo (mc) before.

Ps. My AF comes at 11-12dpo so not all that early for me to test! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->