When did you give birth?

Cassie96

Mother of one <3
Reaction score
So I'm 40+3 and sooooo fed up :(!
Really want to go into labour and meet my little one.

how far along were yous, when you went into labour and gave birth?

my waters broke the evening of 40+2 and she was born 40+3, fingers crossed your LO makes an appearance soon! the wait is so frustrating x x x

With my DD I was 39+3 weeks when I was induced due to bleeding and the waters being infected, she was born roughly 11 hours after I was induced with the second gel, best moment of my life!! I hope your little baby makes an appearance real soon!! :hug:

With DD I had my show and pains started on the morning at 39+2 but I didn't have her till the following evening at 39+3.

With DS I was in slow labour from my due date and he was born at 40+3.

DS's wait was so much worse, going overdue is awful :hugs: I just kept trying to tell myself that LO would be here in less than 2 weeks ... I think that's what helped keep me sane! LO will be here soon hun x

I was 35+3 with dd1, 35+5 with ds and 39 with dd2, was told I would prob have Grace about the same time or earlier but she held on until 39 weeks x

I started 40+5 and she was born 40+6 :) hope your baby comes soon! Xx

Thanks for replying everyone, I was so sure I would come early, I would of put a million pound on her coming 22nd march, (my due date was 9th April) but I'm still here :( x

11 days over with my 1st and 39 weeks with my 2nd.

Its so frustrating going over. The days just drag! Fingers crossed for you! X

Mine were born at 37+4 (though drs suspected he may have been a bit earlier), 42 weeks, 40 weeks (on due date) and 38+4. I get the feeling this LO is coming at 37-38 weeks but we will see xx

Is it your first?
With my first I was 39+1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back