when did you guys start feeling movements?

daydreamerx

Reaction score
Im 13+4 and ive just been lying down on my back and I know im probably being silly but I swear i just felt it moving. Unless my muscles were just spazing about but it just felt like a jolt right where it is!
What do you guys think? Haven't felt anything like that before.. :thumbup:
xx

I cant remember when i first started feeling little movement, i remember at 16 weeks was when i was pretty sure i could distinguish between gas and baby. To me it didnt feel like a muscle spazum at all? Until today when i got my first little punch/kick :D

16 weeks.
And now he moves BIG; there's visible movement.

16 I kinda go flutters then I think 23 weeks is when I started feeling him outside and now they are almost all totally visible now.

I didn't start to feel my little one move or kick until just after 23 weeks and then just after 24 weeks was the first time I seen them wriggle around underneath my skin. Now I am 35 weeks and I don't feel kicks anymore, more like huge turns and movements as if they are dancing in my womb :haha: Sometimes it really hurts!! xx

felt flutters around 15 weeks
kicks started at 20 weeks
and now i just feelt him beathe it feels like ! lol

I didn't get flutters or anything until around 23 weeks :flower:

I didn't get flutters or anything until around 23 weeks :flower:

I just realised that your due 3 days after me! I bet you will have your baby before I do though :haha:

Haha, I've been expecting this whole time to go waaay overdue for some reason :haha: (especially since Harry Potter comes out the day after my due date, baby can come out after that :blush: )

I'm 17 weeks and I've gotten the flutters (probably just started feeling it properly last week). But no kicks yet.

Haha, I've been expecting this whole time to go waaay overdue for some reason :haha: (especially since Harry Potter comes out the day after my due date, baby can come out after that :blush: )

WHAT!? NOOOOOOOO I'M GOING TO MISS HARRY POTTER!!!!! :cry:

WHAT!? NOOOOOOOO I'M GOING TO MISS HARRY POTTER!!!!! :cry:

Dont worry girls, I'll go and then tell you about how amazing it is! :haha:

YOU COMPLETE BITCH :rofl:

:haha: I just cant help myself. I only watch them to drool over Ron Weasley! mm ;)

Ron...:sick:
Draco on the other hand :kiss:

Haha! VIP seats and extra popcorn! Living the life of luxury!
I have a huge thing for gingers :blush: I really dislike Draco though. Tom Felton is so much better looking without the stupid Bleach Blonde hair. I just do not think its a good look on boys!

Oh I'm a huge Ron fan too. I just love all that red hair!!
What if ur water broke at Harry Potter? That would be an interesting twist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->