When did you have midwife appt?

Tattybear2706

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Whats the normal week to see a midwife for the first time? Thanks

in UK between 8 and 10 weeks I think. Mine was at 8 weeks and 3 days

I think every practice may do it a little differently.

My hospital does a pregnancy test at the first appointment & prescribes prenatal vitamins. The second appointment is known as OB Enrollment where you just fill out a bunch of paperwork, and 3rd appointment is OB Intake where you meet with a nurse who goes over what kind of care the hospital provides throughout prenatal care, as well as labor and delivery, plus a dating scan. My fourth appointment will be at the end of this week, and this will be the first time I'm meeting with my widwife for a regular prenatal appointment at 12 weeks pregnant.

We've had a couple of appointments with an OB, but now that we've switched over to midwife care she's seeing us at 10 weeks :)

I had an initial appointment at 6 weeks where they took my details and checked there hadn't been any glaring problems. My next appointment is on Tuesday at 10+3

Well I live in australia and I'm currently 13 weeks and 2 days and I still haven't gotten my first appointment with my midwife.

I'm in the US and had my first midwife appointment at just under 7 weeks. They did the whole thing, blood work, pelvic exam, urinalysis, and ultrasound.

I saw my mw last week at nearly 6 weeks as I wanted to chat with her about previous losses, she is also seeing me early again in just a couple of weeks to see how I'm doing etc and to see if I want an early scan. Xx

My first midwife appointment is going to be at 7 weeks. That is here in the US.

I had my first appt today at 9 weeks and i go back at 10+2 for bloods. x

I was 4 weeks and 6 days when I had my first appointment. I'm in the UK. When I booked the appointment no one asked me how far long I was. I booked an early appointment because I went to the doctor before, and she was super rude and negative. She even told me that I should test again in two weeks to see if I was really pregnant oO now I'll have my second appointment at 9 weeks and something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->