When did you hear the heartbeat with your Doppler?

yourstruly10

Reaction score
I know I'm still to early as I'm 7 weeks 3 days but it arrived today and I have and an obsession with countdowns so I'd like to make one for when I can try to look.

I bought a medical grade 3Mhz hi bebe doppler. Same as I had with my youngest. I didn't try with her until 9 weeks.

So even if you have a different Doppler I'm curious when you heard the heartbeat for the first time.

Thanks ladies :)

8 weeks 5 days with my Belly beats. But it was HARD!!! I did a lot of digging and searching....it was very very far down in my pelvis!!!!!

I have just ordered one of these as i am 11 weeks tomorrow and havent been able to find it on my baby sounds doppler (its about 4 years old now) and am in full blown panic!

I was able to find my youngest son at 9 weeks exactly with sonoline B.

9+.

https://www.meditech.cn/meditech-edu/Fetal_doppler.asp << half way down has stats for those using that brand of doppler and how early they found it.

I was about 8 weeks 4 days when I found it I believe. I found it the first time I tried within a minute or 2. I have the sonoline b. Best invention ever. It helps me so much with my anxiety. I try to limit the amount of time I use it, though.

I've got the sonoline B today and couldn't find it yet I'm 8+3, could hear the placenta though, going to try again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->