When did you leak breastmilk/colostrum?

mara16jade

Mommy of 2 little boys
Reaction score
So I'm curious since most of my friends never leaked during pregnancy.

I got out of the shower the other night and was rubbing some stretchmark oil on and BAM! Some clear then white liquidy stuff was beading up on my bbs!! I was rather excited. :rofl:

So...did you leak? If so, when?

I had a normal discharge early on, stuff I was completely used to, but when it worse as I hit the 28/30 mark. XD Now I've started to wear panty liners otherwise it just feels like a horrible mess to me and I can't stand it.

Oops, I guess my post could have gone either way. lol I was talking about breastmilk/colostrum. :haha:

But yes, that other stuff is starting to appear in abundance now-a-days! :blush:

:blush: Oops. Lol! Totally thought you meant the other stuff. xD Breasts have been about the same, just a little here and then during the last few weeks.

Never.

Well twice. Once when DD was about 5 months old and I missed feeding from the same breast for a number of hours and once when DS was 3 weeks old and I was never sick and rushed into hospital and too unwell to nurse/pump. These are the only times I have EVER leaked.

So really you need an option for never/rarely as not everyone leaks even when baby is here and you are in full flow of breastfeeding.

I didn't leak much if anything till ds was born, then I was like a tap.
I've barely stopped leaking after weaning over a year ago and my first symptom of pregnancy was leaking so I've gone from one extreme to the other.
Xx

I am leaking now, and I just turned 13 weeks, I started leaking last week. It's horrible, I have to wear "lining pads" in my bra.

With my first it was really far on prob 30 weeks or so but with this pregnancy it was about 14/15 weeks! Been having to wear breast pads from then on! :(

After DD was born.. probably will be the same this time as well..

I didnt have anything until about two weeks ago, and its still very little, mostly just small spots on the inside of my shirt or stretchy bra so far

Around 20 weeks for me only at night xx

I've never leaked in any of my pregnancies and I BF all my kids.

At 28 weeks DH and I were getting frisky :blush: and I sat up to change position and he pointed at my shirt and said, "you leaked." I was mortified! It was a good deal of leakage too, enough to soak through 4 layers and leave a quarter sized wet spot on the outer layer. It just gets to be more and more as I get closer to delivery...

No leakage with either pregnancy, but am able to manually express a small amount of colostrum at 33 weeks (same in previous pregnancy) and didn't leak milk until DD was a few weeks old.

About 36 weeks with my first & I had to wear pads the whole time I was bfing him, it would always leak. This time I'm not actually leaking but I'm having to express everyday to stop them being extremely painful. I must be getting about an oz out each day.

I was 26 weeks with my first and on holiday with the inlaws.. came down to breakfast one morning in my light grey pyjama top and the look on everyone's faces was priceless. OH pointed out I'd got two massive wet patches! Lol After that I kept on leaking quite a bit and had to buy breastpads x

With DD1 around 24 weeks.
With DD2 more around 14-15 weeks, which was ridiculously annoying:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"