WHen did you LO sleep through the night?

Grace has never slept through but since moving her to her own room she tends to wake 3/4 times but just for her dummy

Chloe has had 2 nights since she was 8 weeks where woke up and needed me

Joseph is a bit on and off with sleeping through. He started going from 8pm-8am at 9 weeks old, then last week he decided he wasn't going to sleep til 11pm-1am ish and then would wake up between 2-4am. Last night we bathed him and put him to bed at 7pm, he slept til 10pm, woke for a feed, then slept 10:45pm-6:30 this morning, hoping that continues! xx

Leo still wakes up several times a night and each time he wakes it takes several trips back into his room to settle him! Dont worry what your MIL says all babies are different!

Jacob has slept through from 7 weeks but he is formula fed and we co sleep! x

Well, for us it's so far so good, she's slept through 10/11 hours since about 6 weeks old. I think we just got lucky tbh coz everyone tells me how thats amazing for a breastfed baby. I feed her 3 times in the evening though at 5pm, 7-8pm and 11pm, seems to see her through *touch wood*

Brennan does not sleep through at all. Right now the longest stretch I get is 3 hours.

Thomas has not slept through yet. The best I had was 10.45pm to 5am, then he went back to sleep for half an hour after a feed, but woke up again and would not settle.
He is not the same each night either. Sometimes, he will go to sleep at 10pm, and wake at 1am, then again at 4am, and again at 7am, other times he will go from 10/11 to about 4 or 5.
He is bottle fed and is now in his own room in a cot. I find he sleeps longer if it is cooler in his room. 16 degrees c seems to be about right for him.

Charlotte started at 4-5 weeks :happydance: She has had some nights where she gets up (mostly for a week or two after getting shots) but mainly she sleep from 1030pm-between 6-9am. If she gets up before 9am she'll take her 6oz and go BACK to sleep until 9-930

22 months and still wakes once or twice

Lauren was about 6 weeks

Abi about 12 weeks

Toby about 8-10wks

All slept well from then onwards and all breastfed too:happydance:

....I bet "Smudge" won't be as well behaved:dohh::dohh:

Faith was 9 weeks and I'm still waiting for Ollie to sleep through! He wakes once or twice a night x

Every baby is different, there is no age they "should" do it.

Landon, a formula fed baby slept through at 4-6wks

Casen,breastfed and didnt' sleep through until he stopped at 11mo

Hayden is still breastfeeding and he just started sleeping through at 15mo

Rihanna as slept through from about 7 weeks, but prior to that only woke once or twice for a feed. She sleeps from about 8.30pm til 8am.. could set your alarm by her :) but my luck may change.....

lucy has slept through since she was about 6 weeks old and still does, and goes down awake and goes straight to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->