When did you notice your first symptoms?

CS1707

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Just wondering when you started noticing things that were 'different' for you, how many dpo and what they were?

I'm ttc #1 and it's only our first month. I'm 4dpo but have been noticing a few twinges (normally get bad ov pain but it all just feels a bit odd this month) and have started getting a bit of a cold. My ovary area just feels so full in a pressure kind of way. But it's to early to be related surely? Can't help but relate!

Can't wait to read all of your comments ☺️

Hey

My breasts were sore, not pms sore but like really killer sore, there was defianetly a difference in the pain from normal BFN cycle and BFP cycle. They were sore just a couple days after ovulation, but didn't get really killer sore until 6 dpo
I was also very tired, to the point I couldn't stay awake! This was also 6 dpo, I received a faint BFP 7 dpo and 8 clear BFP 8dpo.
These are still the only symptoms I have and im 4+6 along

Hey

My breasts were sore, not pms sore but like really killer sore, there was defianetly a difference in the pain from normal BFN cycle and BFP cycle. They were sore just a couple days after ovulation, but didn't get really killer sore until 6 dpo
I was also very tired, to the point I couldn't stay awake! This was also 6 dpo, I received a faint BFP 7 dpo and 8 clear BFP 8dpo.
These are still the only symptoms I have and im 4+6 along

I'm 5dpo but no sore boobs for me! Feel like my lower tummy has been hit by a train though! I'm getting fatigue, just sitting at my office desk I feel like I just want to go and lie down. This has only happened this morning!

Massive congratulations to you and i hope you have a happy and helthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->