When did you see 3+ weeks on digital

chocolatechip

Reaction score
For those who used the digital tests, when did you finally see the 3+ weeks light up?

How far are you? I tested yesterday at exact 5wks and got a 2-3weeks. Plus it wasnt FMU it was in the afternoon..ill be using the following test in 2 days

I'm just 5 weeks today but I only have one digital left and I'm saving it for when 3+ weeks is more likely.

Do it around midweek of the 5th week..ill be testing it on 5+3

I tested yesterday at 5+0 and got 2-3, although my normal tests are really dark. I'd deffo hold out a day or two if you can!

I really stressed myself out this time with the Clearblue Digital tests because I got 1-2 and 2-3 as expected, but just couldn't get the 3+ for (what felt like) ages it kept saying 2-3 when it should have gone up and one morning it actually dropped back down to 1-2 weeks which terrified me!

I ended up getting:-

1 - 2 Weeks @ 3w4d / 11 dpo
2 - 3 Weeks @ 4w1d / 15 dpo
3+ Weeks @ 5w5d / 26 dpo

In my last pregnancy, I got:-

1 - 2 Weeks @ 3w1d / 11 dpo
2 - 3 Weeks @ 3w3d / 13 dpo
3+ Weeks @ 4w6d / 21 dpo

I got 2-3 at 21 dpo (5 weeks) and 3+ at 22 dpo (5+1) this pregnancy. But i've seen a lot of people get the 3+ later into the 5th week, so if you don't want to buy more tests, probably best to wait until 5+3 or so.

I did one at 5+2 yesterday and still 2-3. I took the test apart though and it's definitely close to being a 3+. Won't be testing till 5+5/6 now which is Monday or Tuesday.

I only did one CB digi as they're so expensive and I got 3+ at 4 weeks and 5 days.

21-22dpo this time. Had it earlier in previous pregnancies, I don't rate them any more, too many variables and I get so nervous taking them lol

Here 5+3w and still got 2-3 but i think i may have ovulated a little bit more later so maybe thats why. But now im a nervous wreck i expected 3+ already. Just gonna stop testing already and let it be.

Also just noticed my FMU sucks i test better after FMU

5+6 is when I got my 3+... I tested at 5+3 and still got a 2-3 weeks...

That was with FMU...

I'm certain these tests must have changed slightly! Ladies often used to get 3+ half way through 4w now it's well into the 5th week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->