When did you start dressing LO (especially boys!) in proper clothes?

My baby girl wore her first dress yesterday, I'd got loads thinking they were ace. The reality of tights was somewhat different. I'll stick to onesies for a bit if not heading anywhere special. My son was dressed in outfits within a week too, just sleepsuits for bed, but he was born in warmer month x

Right from the get-go. Actually he was more naked than anything for the first month due to the hot weather.

He's only just these last couple of days started to wear onesies.

Depends what u call proper outfits. Some days il put him in soft dungarees or joggers n long sleeved tshirts. Got a couple of jumper n trouser sets as gifts in 0-3 but are very soft inside which i will put him in when they fit. No jeans or anythin yet though. I do prefer him in sleepsuits though.

From day one, I guess. He would wear a onesie and comfy pants or shorts. But this was also in the warm weather, if he was itty bitty when it was cold out I probably would have used sleepers more.

My LO has been wearing proper clothes since birth whenever I took him out(though I didn't take him out much for the first month or so). When at home, he was just wearing his diaper(hot Texas summers). And he just preferred being dressed down.

We only dress him when we leave the house otherwise he wears sleepers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->