When did you start feeling baby move?

ginamurr

Reaction score
Just curious as to when you all felt your baby move for the first time? Also, what # pregnancy is it for you?

This is Baby #4 for me. I remember feeling my youngest son at around 13-14 weeks. I am now 15 weeks and not noticing any butterflies or movement, even at night when I am lying still in bed.

Hey! This is my first and I started to feel little flutters about 15ish weeks which I've heard is quite early.. I assumed it wasn't the baby when it first started 'cause i thought it was way too early but since then it just got stronger and stronger! And now she gives me full on bladder kicks day and night! :)

I think it has a lot to do with the position of the placenta. With my other 2, I had anterior placentas so didn't feel baby until 18+ weeks. With this baby, I am pretty sure judging from my ultrasound pic that the placenta is posterior this time and I swear I felt 2 kicks yesterday. Not sure. Every now and then I get flutters if I'm laying flat. :).

I think it varies from person to person, those with anterior placentas (like me) feel things a bit later than most. This is my second and I think I started feeling her move at around 16 weeks, but this last week/couple of weeks she's really been noticeable, full on kicks and I can see my stomach move when she does it sometimes.

This is my first pregnancy. I felt the odd flutter since 15 weeks. However, it wasn't until 20-22 weeks that I could feel distinct movements at least once a day. I also have an anterior placenta.

This is my first pregnancy and I don't think I actually felt anything until after my 20 week appointment, and I don't even have an anterior placenta! So I guess it really just varies.

this is my 2nd pregnancy, i am 17 weeks 2 days and still nada :(

i had an anterior placenta with ds1 but not with this one, i can hear him moving around when i have my doppler on (everyday) but cant feel anything yet.

I think il be worrying a little bit until i can feel something!

Ive tried a glass of ice cold water then lying flat (worked with ds1) still nothing, so gonna alternate between coca cola and icy water until i feel something! haha

x

This is my second, and I started feeling little flutters around 14 weeks. It was confirmed on the doppler at the doctors the next morning. I'm now about 20 weeks and I'm starting to feel Pickle more and more, but Pickle likes to do rolls more than kicking, lol.

With my first I started feeling DS moving around 17-18 weeks, but noticeable kicks around 21-22 weeks.

This is pregnancy #1 for me, and I felt movement at 16 weeks.

First baby, started to feel a flutter late in week 15.

Just found out I have an anterior placenta, just in the last week do I feel baby daily, and only very low.

With my first I didn't feel anything until 19 weeks but this pregnancy I have felt what I can only describe as flutters but unsure if it's just gas or the baby since 14ish weeks I have pressed my hand on my tummy when lying in bed and have felt movement but again I can't be sure it's the baby or gas or tummy rumbles x

For sure in my 19th week, but thought I felt little stuff at 14. Might have actually been because it was verrrrrry low down in my pelvis and just above.

After righting my post yesterday saying I thought I've felt flutters but wasn't sure if it was gas or the baby......the baby kicked me this morning whilst I was lying in bed there was no mistaking it lol! I'm 17 weeks 1 day x

This is baby number three for me and all three times I felt baby day of 20 week scan.

With my first I didnt feel anything til around 20weeks. I'm now just over 14weeks and I've just started feeling some fluttering not kicking yet.

With my first it was about 19-20 weeks and this time it was about 16-17 weeks.

Tonight my DD felt a kick. I'm 16 weeks. I found stretching up and sucking in causes a big thump from the inhabitant. She had her hand on my belly while I did this and felt the thump. This one I can't feel so much but but the sonographer said it's anterior placenta so likely things are hidden more.

With my first I felt movement from 13 weeks and she never stopped.

this is my first and I got my first few flutters in the middle of week 13, then again around the end of week 14 and Now I'm 16 weeks and baby is moving pretty good at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->