When did you start feeling movement

mbg81

Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering when you ladies started feeling your baby. With my daughter, I had anterior placenta so only felt her move about 3 times. First couple times around 20 weeks and the third time, the night I went into labor. It was very nerve wracking the whole pregnancy not to feel the baby move. I'm 9 weeks now and been feeling something but not sure if it's muscle spasms. Idk just wondering when everyone else felt first movements.

At the beginning of 9 weeks they are just beginning to wriggle. Towards the end they start bouncing a little more.. I think it would be more likely if you were in your 10th-11th week. But I'm not going to say impossible!
With dd I felt her once at 11+3 days, one more time at 12+1 and then consistently after 14 weeks! Outside movements from 18+1!

I had an anterior placenta with my first as well. Felt him kick at 17+4 and every day after that. I'm only 6 weeks with #2 but I can't wait to feel those first movements!

Around 14 weeks with my second, but I'm 10w with my 3rd and I absolutely have felt a couple flutters throughout the day for the past couple days!

My first at 14+3 weeks. This one is the same! Just flutters now and then, nothing consistent.

Pretty sure I felt my first definite kick last night! I think I was around 16 weeks with our son and had an anterior placenta with him.

Felt this one just past 11 weeks and have been feeling regular kicks since (Once or twice daily).
With my son I felt the first flutters around 15 weeks I believe and it took a while to feel them more often than just once in a while.

I had an anterior placenta with DD, so I didn't feel her until after 20 weeks. I swear I felt something a few days ago, but I won't believe it's actual movement instead of gas/etc until I'm further along.

I remember being 16 weeks with my 2nd when I first felt a proper kick x

I felt flutters with this baby at 9+0, which I would have previously thought was impossible, but this is my fourth baby in less than four years so I'm very familiar with what it feels like. Plus, I've felt flutters everyday since then. So I say, you know your body, and if you think you're feeling baby, you probably are. :flower:

I'm pretty sure I didn't feel my 1st move until 17 weeks? I'm not 100% sure but it was around that point.

Really interested when I will feel baby 2 move!

Okay so I'm definitely feeling kicks every once in a while! I wasn't sure at first but now I'm like 99.9% sure lol

I vaugly think iv felt a couple...
More wen im using my doppler lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back