When did you start feeling ok?

m0mmyCool

Me, OH, and our 2 boys.
Reaction score
I know I'm not in 2nd tri yet but.. When did you all actually start to feel ok?

I've been feeling like utter shit for the past month and a half and I'm starting to get frustrated. It interferes with my daily life and I can't seem to focus on anything but how crappy I feel ( which is so unacceptable) I don't remember feeling this bad with my other pregnancies. It's so depressing and I feel like there's no end in sight. :wacko:

I stopped feeling sickey/crappy at 16 weeks but then around 24 weeks I started to feel uncomfortable and not sleeping well so only got a little break of feeling great lol

Same here. It was 16 weeks or so and I was feeling more normal.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't feel better until 24 weeks or so, but then I felt so good that I continued working until the day I went into labor. With the others, I was fine from the beginning but felt awful in the last 6 weeks. With this one, I only feel nauseated a few times a week, but I am almost always exhausted still. I am just waiting for the constant exhaustion to go away so I can feel better again - hopefully I'll feel great through third Tri again - I've paid my dues!!!

I was just shy of 12 weeks when my nausea went away. I did feel a bit queasy a few times after that (I think up until week 16), but I never actually vomited after week 12. My around-the-clock severe fatigue lightened up around week 12, too. I still don't have quite as much energy as I had pre-pregnancy, but I have a lot more now than I did in the first trimester.

My feeling better was gradual and was between weeks 14-16. The nausea went away at week 14, but then I had a week of terrible headaches. Around the end of 16 I was so much better.

Lol I'm 29+1 and still feel "utter shit" it got worse at 25 weeks for me.
Not easy having 3 other kids and baing so ill i'm now housebound exept for appoitments.

I feel your pain sweet I remember feeling like that feeling would never end. I was around 13/14 weeks when the sickness started easing off and touchwood it seems to have stayed away up to now :hugs:

Every pregnancy is different. Started getting energy back and less morning sickness around 17 weeks but some days I still wake up sick and exhausted. Just try to listen to your body and take it easy--sometimes it can be so frustrating

I've felt better since about 18 weeks.

With my first I felt better at 10 weeks

I felt horrendous weeks 6- 12. My nausea was so bad I couldn't go in work for 3 weeks. I was literally on the sofa all day. I also found out I had a water infection which didn't help.
Week 12 I started to feel better but not 100%. Now, the nausea and general "ill" feeling hasn't completely gone but it's no where near as bad as it was. I'm hoping in the next few weeks it disappears completely.

i've just started to feel better. and even then, i still have a little nausea here and there. but nothing like before, and no more vomiting. it gets better!

With my boys it was dead on 12 weeks and the nausea wasn't too awful. This time we're having a girl and for 16 weeks I felt like absolute death! I seriously thought I would never feel well again!! But I did and now I feel great! Long may it continue. You will get through it but I know how tough it is! All be worth it though!! Xxxx

I didn't get MS until right before 7 weeks and it sucked but it's going away now. Seems like I'm on the earlier side of MS disappearing, only currently 11 wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->