When did you start feeling really incomfortable?

I have been feeling really uncomfortable in the last week really (since 31 weeks). The main problem is my ribs, I have a very short torso and my ribs feel constantly bruised, it's worse from lunch time onwards. I'm only eating a third of what I used to as too much food causes my tummy to swell too much and I'm in agony!

I am now waiting for baby to drop, and I'm hoping that will aleviate some of the pain in my ribs!

'm 34 weeks and the "ok I'm over this" feeling due to being uncomfortable started this week..seems like thats when it was for others too..

The last few weeks for me :( I'm so big already (measuring 34 weeks and bubs is over 3lbs already) and I'm only 5 foot tall so it's putting a huge strain on my back and hips. I can't even begin to imagine how much worse it'll be in 10 weeks time. Sigh.

I'm doing my best to be as comfortable as possible, making sure I'm well propped up with cushions on the sofa, and pillows supporting my bump and between my legs in bed. I'm also spending a lot of time just sitting on a birthing ball in the evenings which seems to be helping my back some. I also find yoga helps :)

33 weeks and I am not comfy at all. I can't walk too far without getting terrible back aches and pressure down there, sleeping is not very settled as I keep waking up and adjusting my position cos of the weight of the bump. I've been a little uncomfy from about 28 weeks or so but since baby had a growth spurt recently I can defo say that was nothing compared!
It's going to get worse too! :/

I have been impatient since week 30. I felt like my pregnancy flew until then.
But I started feeling miserable and emotional and just plain awful around week 35 or 36.
Then after I got through week 37 I started feeling much better again. Baby must have dropped or something.
Now that I know the end is in sight, I don't feel bad at all. I am just driving myself crazy symptom spotting!

I feel fine and I am 5 days overdue, minimal swelling to ankles in the last week and bad heartburn have been my main complaints.I can still tie my shoelaces and get dressed ok without bump in way and can walk fine other than when he lies on a nerve.I feel very mobile and ok generally plus I was overweight before pregnancy so quite surprising really!

this week. I'm due Saturday. REALLY want her to show up soon! :)

I'd say around week 30, I started feeling pretty uncomfortable xx

In general I feel fine, but getting up off the couch, rolling around in bed, getting in and out of bed, peeing alot at night, bending down to get something..and also I'm out of breath so quick, those things make me very uncomfortable!

am uncomfortable now! too heavy feels like babys trying to actually get out of my belly..please any day now

36 weeks. Everything got horrid I swear it got more uncomfy every day. It was when I went overdue though, that was the absolute worst. Made pregnancy seem a cake walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->