When did you start gaining weight?

j3ss

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm wondering when you guys all started gaining weight more noticeably. I did not suffer from morning sickness but occasionally have aversions to eating. I have been walking instead of running, and I think I've been eating the same.

My pre-pregnancy BMI was in the upper limits of healthy, and I haven't really gained any weight yet. (It's been fluctuating between half a pound less and two pounds more.)

I've only gained a pound so I haven't gained hardly anything yet haha.

Hi everyone, I'm wondering when you guys all started gaining weight more noticeably. I did not suffer from morning sickness but occasionally have aversions to eating. I have been walking instead of running, and I think I've been eating the same.

My pre-pregnancy BMI was in the upper limits of healthy, and I haven't really gained any weight yet. (It's been fluctuating between half a pound less and two pounds more.)

I started at 114 lbs pre-pregnancy. At 8 weeks I was 110 lbs. By 13 weeks I had gotten back up plus a pound to 115 lbs. After that I started gaining normally plus some. I was 125 lbs at 19 weeks.

If you haven't started gaining weight yet, I wouldn't worry, you have a lot of time to go and when it starts there seems to be no stopping! :wacko:

Just keep eating normally, you aren't supposed to eat anything extra other than an extra Apple or equivalent a day anyway.

As of my last appointment 2 weeks ago I was still the same weight as my first appointment. I think it's still the same now.

I have yet to gain a pound. I was concerned about that but my dr said it was no big deal as baby was measuring fine and I am eating enough nutrients and protein. Also said I had a better chance of losing the weight more quickly as most of the weight gained now is pure baby and fluids vs fat on me :). I should gain about a pound a week or so from here on out and my appetite is finally picking up.

I started gaining big time at 19 weeks up until then I had only put on 4 lbs

i lost 4 pounds from 8-12 weeks have gained back 2 so far so im still minus 2 pounds for now!

I lost about 7 lb during week 6 - 19. But in the last two weeks have put four pounds back on again. Its really vain of me to find that depressing given that I am still below pre-pregnancy weight, and I have to keep reminding myself that this is the only time in my life when expected weight gain is a good thing! Perhaps I had better start laying off the junk food now that my weight loss during pregnancy era seems to be well and truly behind me.

I lost between 7 and 10 lbs during the first 10 weeks and then leveled out to 6lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight. Still holding steady now...

right at 14 weeks the lbs starting creeping on me..I've gained 8 lbs so far :cry:

I've started to gain weight this past week, so 15/16 weeks. I hope it's water weight, but I've put on 5 pounds this past week.

I'm still at pre-pregnancy weight. Some days I gain a pound or two then it's gone the next day :shrug: Going to the dr. on Wednesday but I'm sure she'll say it's okay for now. It's nice to still be able to wear all my normal clothes but I am hoping I'll get a bump soon (one people can see)!

First trimester I gained 2 pound.
week 12-16 I didnt gain an ounce
16-20 I gained 5 pounds
20-24 I gained 2 pounds
24-27 I gained 2 pounds.

I gained 7lbs very quickly during weeks 5-11, but thankfully now I've plateaued and I haven't gained anything in the last two weeks. I know some of it was fat but I think a good portion was breast tissue and retained water.

To be honest, I'm a bit jealous of all the women who don't gain or even lose weight during the first trimester. But I guess since my prepregnancy BMI was just above underweight that wasn't in the cards for me :shrug:

I gained 2 pounds in the first 9 weeks and then by week 14 had gained 8 more.. :/ I had evened out by gaining a total of ten more pounds by the time I was 23 weeks and then at my 26 week appointment I had SOMEHOW gained 13 pounds!! ( I think it was partially water weight because I weighed myself two days ago and was exactly the same over a week later)

I lost 10 pounds after the first 2 months. Haven't gained anything yet. Last month apparently put on one pound lol but baby is messuring perfect:)

I've lost almost 10 pounds since getting pregnant. I don't feel like it though because I'm still hanging on to bloat :wacko:

At almost 15 weeks still losing!

I have yet to gain a pound. I was concerned about that but my dr said it was no big deal as baby was measuring fine and I am eating enough nutrients and protein. Also said I had a better chance of losing the weight more quickly as most of the weight gained now is pure baby and fluids vs fat on me :). I should gain about a pound a week or so from here on out and my appetite is finally picking up.

That's good to know from your dr about losing the weight easier if you gain it later on & it makes lots of sense too! I've not gained anything yet, i was the same last time I was pg - didn't put any weight on till around this time if not a couple of weeks later. And I did lose that weight quite quickly, I thought it was down to BFing but could be a mix of the two :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->