When did you start giving your LO yogurt?

Last week!!

She'll be 5 months to date next week (21 weeks today). We were advised by the HV to get her weaned ASAP as she was not taking her milk (2oz per feed) and was waking 4+ times a night, we were advised to give her something like Petit Filous as they are made for Babies/Children and are suitable from 4 months, actually states on the packaging, as one of her meals, either Breakfast or Lunch.

I questioned them because it is made with Cows Milk and she said it was fine.

Grace loves them, both strawberry and Apricot flavour!

Hope this helps?!?

Was 6 months for us hun, i jsut gave her those little flavoured fromage frais things for kids

6 months. I gave her greek yogurt with a mixture of fruit, and petit flous yogurts aswell.

I tried the Little Ones yogurts, they have peach, vanilla, apple and banana, you get from sobeys, he loved them but I think it was too soon, he was 5.5 mths and spit up waaaay more than ever before when i gave him this dairy. So we have stopped. Probably start back at 9 mths.

6 months here. I make my own although she has had munch bunch. I find it cheaper to make my own though.

great question i was wondering the same thing. Think i will get some plain yoghurt and mix in my own fruit puree. Was going to wait tiil a year but think i will do it sooner.

We gave it at 6 months. Yogurt and cheese are processed differently than milk so it is ok and easier to digest, as far as I know. I asked my doctor and at the health clinic where they get weighed.

I buy the little Yo Baby ones (in Organic section) or Lil Ones. I personally like Yo Baby better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->