When did you start showing + BMI?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I'm curious as to how BMI works into when you start showing, so this is a little survey kind of thing.

Also, mention your abs level if possible. For instance, my BMI is 19.4 but I'm not super in shape, I don't have any crazy abs. So basically just mention if you had abs pre-pregnancy or not.

So, please post your BMI, abs level, and the week you started showing.

Thanks!

First pregnancy, my starting BMI was 24 and had decently strong abs. I didn't show to anyone else's eye until 22-24 weeks and it depended on my clothing choice.

Second pregnancy, my starting BMI was 27 and my abs had not recovered from the first pregnancy. I switched to maternity pants at 12 weeks and started showing around 18 weeks.

It's amazing the range of bumps (size and appearance). I saw a post with pics from Tess Holiday a plus sized model at 36 weeks and a marathon runner at the same time point. We are all so different.

My BMI with my first was 19.5, no abs and I started showing by 12 weeks I felt it was hard to hide and then 13 weeks popped out so people could definitely tell when I was wearing tighter clothes.

This time BMI is 19.7 and no abs and it was bloat central right from 6 weeks. I felt massive and found it hard to hide, had to borrow some clothes from a friend that were a bit looser! It did then go down slightly around 10/11 weeks and when I announced at 12 weeks I felt you could then see a bump quite easily but slightly loose clothes did hide it.

BMI 19, no abs, first baby, and showing at 14 weeks.
And my BMI is definitely nowhere near 19 now. :(

Bmi 23. Starting showing at 6 weeks with no 1, 4 weeks with no 2 but I have split stomach muscles this time around. When I say showing I know there's a bump but can still hide it under clothes, just!

With no 1 I was slim but no muscle tone, obviously worse this time due to the muscle split

My bmi is 19 and I don't show. I can notice a bump, because I know my body but I dont think it shows. Xx

My bmi was 25, I was showing visibly to the point of people guessing by around 11 weeks. My abs were pretty rubbish.

I put on 22lbs when pregnant and lost pretty much all of it right away, my weight gain was all in the stomach and I had a very prominent bump by maybe 15 weeks. I was in maternity by then.

My bump was very solid and tight and I didn't put on weight elsewhere until my face filled out a bit at maybe 35 weeks.

i was super fit. i had ABS finally after working really hard for them. my BMI was 21.4
im also curious to this, bc im still not showing much. you cant tell if i wear a baggy t shirt or hoodie.....im now 24 weeks

This is my 5th so my stomach muscles were split from previous 4 pregnancies. I'm 14 weeks now and have a definite bump. My starting bmi was 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->