When did you start showing with your second?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
i am currently 7w2d and i have been super bloated the past week. I know i'm not showing from the baby just yet but because of the bloatness it makes me look like i'm pregnant already.

With my first i dont remember being so bloated and constipated (sorry TMI) so soon. There was a few times here and there but never last more than 2-3 days and really didnt start showing anything until 12+ weeks.

what experiences did you have with your second pregnancy that was different from the first?

With my second a teenager (I’m a teacher) asked if I was pregnant at 10 weeks, so it was clear then, even though I was wearing loose clothes. This time round, I am now 10 weeks and absolutely huge already.

For ME, I could see an obvious baby bump around 10 weeks, but to others I'm sure it looked like I enjoy the buffets a bit too much :lol: Others started asking around the 3 month mark.

My first, second, third, fourth I didn't show anything until I popped at 20-24 weeks the fifth and this time around oh gosh I bought maternity clothes at 6 weeks!!! I think my ages with the others was a factor I was 17,18,19-20,24, with #5 i was 28 #6 I'm 31 almost 32

I think about 10 weeks with my second. It was a lot of bloat.

any cures for the bloat or constipation that worked?

i have tried Milk of Mag, milk usually does the trick for me cause i don't drink it often so i've tried glasses of milk, and will try a laxative this evening..

any cures for the bloat or constipation that worked?

i have tried Milk of Mag, milk usually does the trick for me cause i don't drink it often so i've tried glasses of milk, and will try a laxative this evening..

I used Gas X it worked great for me I got chewable kind :thumbup:
I started showing around 6 months with my first my second I started showing around 3 months and this one I started showing at about 7 weeks

I'm 7 weeks with my second and look like I'm 4 months pregnant - very bloated etc.

I was showing about 16-18 weeks with my second, not showing with this one yet! Xx

I went on tolisay at 18 weeks and had a noticable bump then so maybe 16 weeks or so. I’m on number 4 now and I definitely look pregnant already.

In Feb I had very faint positives for like 4/5 days that never went anywhere (ended in AF) and Im a very skinny person (size 0 dress US) I caught people look and do a double take on my belly 2 days after I got the first positivist line.

Take 2, I officially missed my period by 1 day, been getting positives for 9 days on FRERs now- I caught my school principal doing a sneaky double take at my stomach yesterday. :dohh:

My daughter walked up and kissed my belly yesterday and asked if a baby was in there now.

-- In other news, apparently constipation and bloat baby is a thing early on this time around, so I look way more pregnant that I should, and all of a sudden to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->