When did you start showing?

Moonpieash

Reaction score
I am visting from 1st-Trimester...I was just wondering...When did you start to show?

Id say my belly started to get rounder around 14 weeks. I'm only almost 16 now but you can definetely see it when im wearing tight shirts.

I started showing at around 15-16 weeks if I remember rightly :)

Think I started to see a small bump in first tri but not visable to others. The bumps threads in each trimester section are good :D

With my first, I am sure I was about 15wks when I started showing. With my 2nd and 3rd I started showing alot sooner.

I was very late on this prengancy, i didnt get in to maternity clothes untill about 18 weeks ish i think

x

I'm at 17 weeks and I'm not showing at all yet. But I'm guessing I will by the end of next month. My mom says she showed very late so I guess I am taking after her.

i hardly showed at all until after i was 30 weeks :) couldnt see the bump through the fat-ness psml!

I didnt show till really late with my son say about 25 wks but i soon balloned, but this time i started showing early but most was bloat.

think i had bad luck showing quite quick for first .... i hope that doesn't mean bad luck towards my last month lol 14 weeks to go ... plenty of time for more a bigger bump?

I am starting to show already and I am 14 weeks :happydance: You can tell when I wear tighter shirts though. I use to have the little fat that kinda hangs down a little, but it is all lifting and pushing forward and when I touch it, its solid and no longer flabby...EXCITING!!!!!!!! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

I don't think other people could tell until i was 16 weeks, that was when somebody at my DD's school asked if i was pregnant, lol!!

Nobody could tell I was pregnant until 6 months, and even then it was considered small.

I put weight on around my hips straight away, my boyfriends mum noticed but didn't say a thing, when my boyfriend went to tell her I was pregnant.. she took the words out of his mouth.

I didn't show properly until I was 4 months.. it seemed like my bump sprouted from nowhere!

I think i started showing approx 16 weeks
xx

14 to 15 weeks i think
but once you get to 30 then u look really pregnant

i started showing when i was like 5 or 6 weeks along...basically not too long after i found out i was pregnant and even then i thought i was further along lol --i wish eh?--- anyway i guess some people are lucky and dont show until they're further along ==like 3 + or 5+ months along and some just show right away and then people are like i'm kinda nervous to ask u this but are u? and then i was like --of course ---what did u think i was getting fat or something...lol.... but later my tummy caught up to me when the weight gain slowed --gained it all in the beginning ---lol :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->