When did you start showing???

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Second time mummas, when did you get a bump!? I'm 19 weeks and I've got nothing. I'm an average size and weight so that's not a reason. People are actually commenting that "I must have only just found out I'm pregnant" because there is literally nothing there. They're always shocked when I say I'm just about half way through..

When did you show? And why aren't I showing!!!! I love bumps and I love looking pregnant, but nope!!

I'm on baby no. 3 and almost half way and bump still comes and goes so I think it's mostly bloat. I have a bit of a belly anyway but by this stage last time, it had definitely turned into an obvious baby bump. I'm wondering if it's an anterior placenta thing??

I have been wondering the same thing. I am only 14 weeks but I can't remember when I started showing with our son. But I do remember ordering maternity clothes off of the internet at my 28 week glucose test so it must have been before/around then. I wake up with nothing really but by the end of the day, I am pretty bloated!

I was expecting to already be showing by now, by the way everyone always talks about their second pregnancy! But nope. Only after I eat a big meal which I know is a food baby :haha:

My bump is still in the unsure if she's fat or pregnant stage :haha: some days it's much bigger and I definitely look pregnant other days I look like I ate too many tacos

OMgosh! I wish I had this issue! Granted I'm short and have a short torso but I definitely have a bump that popped out at 10 weeks!

I've always showed since around 8 weeks...I had massive round bloat that gradually went to my hard jump. No in between for me lol

At 22 weeks, I have a "pouch" but not really a bump yet. So basically, I just look kind of chunky around the middle, which is embarrassing! But when I lay on my back, the bump sticks out and I can even see exactly where the baby is in the bump. I just told my coworkers last week and they're shocked at how far along I am and said they had no idea. I'm also average height/weight.

I am not really showing yet and Im fairly small (5'2 around 100lbs). Was the same with my first. I do have a major bloat that comes and goes though, especially since Ive had some constipation (tmi!) lately.

well same here,...the only thing that is betraying me to show am pregnant its my face...i look so tired on my face all the time.
i just look fat and like i have gained weight rather than that no bump for me

Myself and a friend are both pregnant, due a day apart and we are almost 19 weeks. I still just look a little chubby, if you didn't know I was pregnant you wouldn't guess where as she has a noticeable bump. Mutual friends are shocked when they find out how far along I am, thinking I'm only 8-10 weeks. Only real noticeable difference is my breast size which hubby loves:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->