When did you start your LO on stage 2 foods?

Pessimistic

Reaction score
We've been on purees for a while now since 4 months mainly getting my LO used to the spoon and different flavors, I want to move on to stage 2 foods now and was just wondering when you started your LO on more lumpy stuff?

I've started her on a jar and she ate the puree bits and just spits out the lumpy bits and pulls a face lol. I guess keep offering until she get's used to it?

we first tried at 7months and got a few funny faces but kept offering and within the week he was fine, he still has a few stage one fruitys but i plan on putting them on toast for him :thumbup:

Caidan has only just started on stage 2, and he is a bit funny with them at first but manages them. He still prefers the purees but I give him the stage 2 stuff every 2nd day till he gets used to it.

xxx

If you feel your LO is ready for stage 2 then i would say keep at it until she starts to eat the lumpy bits. We never had this problem as connah only had a few weeks on purees before he had lumps,he prefered them to finer purees and could eat them alot better. Now we just mash his food up and give alot of finger foods x

Connor went onto the stage 2 about a week before he was 7 months, he took them fine and we had no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->